Yasuo x hurt! reader{Bandages} [Short]

"...look i-" you tried to speak but he interrupted you by putting a finger to your plump soft lips. He continued to bandage your leg not even sparing a glance at you. Either he was lost in thought or he was really mad at you which rarely happens. Frowning with defeat you didn't try to finish what you were originally gonna say seeing as he had more focus on bandaging the wounds you managed to obtain in the fight. After he had finished with your right leg he then moved to your arms.

Carefully he used some alcohol applying it on to a small clean cloth then dabbing it on some areas that only had small cuts and along with wiping the blood. Hissing you glared at him to which he rolled his eyes at but had a small smile upon his face. You could be pretty childish sometimes which amused him.

"You could've gotten hurt worse than this. It was foolish of you to intervene," he spoke finishing on patching you up. Your face brightened up now that he was finally speaking to you. The silence was really boring unless you were sharing a touching moment with Yas. 

"Come on a few scratches and a sprained ankle is nothing. Plus  you know that I have two left feet ok?" You giggled as he chuckled at the end of her sentence. It was true however you did indeed have left feet. Once when you were dancing with Yasuo you accidentally may have or may not have stepped on his toes a couple of times. 

"Yea remember your dancing?" he asked smirking as he sat next to you.

"Hey, I'm not that bad at dancing! Am I?" you pouted as your eyebrows scrunched up together. Though you weren't really mad at him and punched his shoulder softly laughing after. After your small fit of laughter, you leaned your head onto his shoulder as he wrapped an arm around you. Nothing but silence was in the air as the two of you sat in the embrace of each other. 

Turning his face towards you he leaned down to lay a small kiss on your forehead. "I don't want to lose you..your the only person that brings me peace.." he whispered a solemn look on his face.

"What can I say Yasuo..like the wind I'm always at your side"

(goodness is this trash or what lmao.SIgh, I'm working on 3 other stories atm so forgive me on this one ok?. Anyways enjoy!)