Sett Dating Sfw Headcanons

SFW

(ง︡'-'︠)ง Oh my Gosh This man will show you off every chance he gets.Especially if someone is eyeing you the wrong way, they just better hope he doesn't decide to smash their face into the ground.

(ง︡'-'︠)ง If someone ever challenges the boss he'll make sure they lose some extra teeth just to impress you.

(ง︡'-'︠)งPlease for the love of celestials don't tell his mother about his job, because hey maybe the boss at the fight pits but she's the boss of him and won't hesitate to knock sense into him.

(ง︡'-'︠)งWhen he does introduce you to his mother he will be embarrassed as she repeats all the exaggerations that he has described you.

(ง︡'-'︠)ง Be prepared to make excuses for him if his mother pry's about where he gets money from. Though try to make sure it's something that Sett could actually be cable of doing not something such as community service.

(ง︡'-'︠)ง When you get close enough to him and he trusts you he'll tell you about his no-good dad and how he wants to be better than him. He then goes into a monologue about how'd he never leaves you or his mother like that. Though the whole time your like, "but you fight and own a pit doesn't that make you worse"

ง︡'-'︠)ง Will definitely spoil you. Implied that you liked some dress or jewelry or whatever hobby you have is? Expect to have a whole bunch of gifts on your doorstep the next day

ง︡'-'︠)ง Sett thinks that he is a cool bad boy flirt but he couldn't be more wrong. When he flirts whatever he says just comes out weird or stupid.

ง︡'-'︠)ง "hey sexy that is a fine collar bone you have there"