Spirit Blossom Headcanons Of Yone And Yasuo with A mute fem reader

Assuming you got into a relationship with them in the spiritual life:

YONE:

-Doesn't matter what impairment you have whether it's being blind or mute. As long as the words that can't leave your mouth wasn't the result of the wrongdoing of someone else's actions. Even so, if it were the last option he wouldn't hunt them down satisfied with the fact that their deserved fate will come when they pass to the spirit realm. Wouldn't fret if it was something that had come naturally to you, if you are at peace with it then he is too.

-Likely already has known sign language and enjoys being able to converse no matter the way. Isn't too much of a talker and will idly take enjoyment in not having to speak with his words.

-Usually, he tries to ignore his past and mostly wants to be forgotten in the festival altogether, throwing himself in the work of ridding runeterra of every single azakana. Never finding time for himself or anyone else for that matter, until he interlocked paths with you.

-He finds it very comforting to just to be able to not be so tense around someone other than Lilia, which she is more shy than social. Speaking of, he's so worried about the azakana latching on to bad feelings, self-doubt, and insecurities he's constantly asking about your wellbeing even if those feelings never arise.

-All in all, until he can come to good terms with his younger brother he'll find it hard to come to terms with his new path, but maybe you can guide him towards something he never thought he'd be able to feel.

YASUO:

-Unlike his older brother probably isn't the best skilled in sign language and only knows most signs, that is until he met you, that's when he actually learned it fully. So it can either be a game of charades or him pretending not to know or remember certain meanings, it's all in good banter though.

-Didn't mind when you couldn't talk as he first met you and doesn't care about the present time. Loves to play his music around you because to him your such a great listener.

-A little on the downside he gets a mighty upset when he gets emotional and his thoughts about your ability to speak, surely he wouldn't ever leave you unless he was murdered or along the lines of that but he also thinks it's unfair that he cannot hear your beautiful voice.(Even if it were to sound like a scratched record) Often he finds himself blaming it on you being with him, though all it takes is to knock some sense into him that the two of you are already in the spirit realm.

-Given the unspoken rule in the spirit realm that no spirit had much room to judge another spirit confrontations are next to slim. The only types of things in such a realm are likely tempting demons latching on to any weakness they can find. Although with a partner like Yasuo its mere child's play, although his pride is what likely ended him in the spirit realm.

- When it comes to talking about his past he is more open to relinquishing what happened and the ill fate that befell him and his brother. Still, it is a very touchy subject for him even though if he were to cross paths with Yone he'd really like for the two of them to make up. You've shown him that even with flaws or hindrances that they don't have to push him back to that hole of regret in his spirit life, because now is a greater time to search for redemption.