How they react to you getting a pentakill and stealing baron(pt.1)

Darius: Is very proud of you when you do saying something along the lines of "she learned from the best". If no one else is around while your sticking by him to not get mauled by the enemy team you'll share a passionate kiss. You may not have the strength to dunk someone or make them fear you but your sure as hell annoying to fight and deal with. Who's Darius's little annoying shit?! You are! And your proud.

Zed:  He's somewhat impressed from what you could tell from his mask well more exactly the red dots in the empty darkness. For the rest of the game he'll treat you like a goddess. He thinks its not obvious but its very very obvious. About to die from a team fight? He fucking ults one enemy then proceeds to use most of his abilities on them. Need help getting dragon? Shadow man here to help appears behind you. Gonna die of the heat? Oh he'll cool you off. In many ways huehuehue.

Braum: Braum lifts you up into the air twirling you around congratulating you while giving small smooches on your face. Oh boy he won't mind bragging about how your literally the most skilled person on the team. You really love your Unbreakable shield wielding poro lover bf but the eye roles are a bit much. Though you can't lie when it made you feel very powerful when he did brag about you. Eventually when the match was almost over he would understand you didn't want all the attention and stop. BUT OH BOY HE"LL BE SURE TO LET THE OTHER CHAMPIONS KNOW OFF THE RIFT.OH GEEZ DON'T THROW A SHURIKEN AT BRAUM.

Lee sin: Lee sin knew that you had the potential to do so. He'll smile and pat your head. Though he can't help but chuckle as you go on about how your gonna dominate this match. You were so happy that you practically tackled him into a hug dropping you (f/w). There still a long way to go though.

Azir: To your revived bird emperor this just proves your the best warrior to him.Even if your a messely support in your mind you still got what it takes. He'll be likely to have a huge celebration for you. After all it isn't all the time that you have the confidence to go and take the enemies baron then murder them all. Literally in the middle of top lane he'll pick you up and nuzzle you with affection. OH SH- ITS SION RUNN.