²⁹𝐌.𝐅.𝐘

𝗜𝗻𝗲𝘅𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 /ɪ𝗻ˈɛ𝗸𝘀(ə)𝗿ə𝗯(ə)𝗹/                                                                   𝘐𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙹𝙾𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽: 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚈/𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝.

Y/N POV

The next morning you awaken to the heavenly scent of croissants and coffee. After a night like last night that's exactly what you need. You look over to your side to see a peaceful-looking Yoongi sleeping with his arms underneath his pillow making his back muscles visibly stand out. What a sight indeed. 

You smile at the feline-looking man and lean down giving him a gentle kiss on his cheek before quietly hopping out of bed and walking into the dining room where you find the rest of the members happily sitting and eating their breakfast. 

You smile at them before sitting down and pouring yourself a glass of orange juice only to find the guys staring at you intently at your every move. Curious, you look at them and frown "What is it?"

Namjoon smirks as he uses his spoon to gesture at you "Good night?" he asks in an amused tone. You nod in response obviously confused before frowning. WHY DO THEY KEEP STARING? What is up with them?

"Good morni-" 

Jin freezes and nearly drops a plate with a large variety of freshly cut fruit.

"What is it with everyone this morning!" you grumble before feeling your stomach grumble. As you subconsciously place a hand on your stomach you realize something...there's an irregular amount of clothing on your stomach...wait...

There's an irregular amount of clothing on your WHOLE body. Shit. 

"Damn baby brain" you exasperate. At that moment Yoongi walks out shirtless with only jeans on in the middle of putting on a shirt awfully happily. The moment he sees you he smirks, nodding in approval "Y/n..." he licks his lips hungrily "...I see you've taken my rules seriously."

You blush furiously before pouting and resting your head in your arms on the table. Suddenly you feel a jumper being draped over your shoulders. You look at the warm fabric and smile at the owner as he sits down smiling his big sunshine smile at you: Hoseok.

You giggle as you quickly stand up rolling your eyes when you hear wolf whistles come from the members as your body is briefly on display before slipping Hoseok's jumper on. You smile big as you admire the colourful yellow, blue and pink stripes on it and the word kisses on it in big italic letters. Thank god it just covers up your ass...

"I love it" you squeal happily and sit down finally digging into the delicious mouthwatering food laid out in front of you. You hear everyone talk amongst themselves finally not staring at you and eating happily.