⁹𝐌.𝐅.𝐘

𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗼𝘂𝘀 /𝗺ɛˈ𝗹ɪ𝗳𝗹ʊə𝘀/                                                                                              (𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥) 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳

𝚈𝙾𝙾𝙽𝙶𝙸 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽: 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚌𝚞𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔. 𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑.

Y/N POV

It's been a week since your little incident with Taehyung. Since then you have seen no sign of him, not even at any meals which is strange but it's understandable since the guys are having their next comeback in a week.

Even though you've discovered this new sexual side to BTS, it hasn't stopped you from being a part of ARMY. In fact, you're beyond excited about their new comeback. I mean who wouldn't?

Back to the topic at hand though, where the hell is Tae?

You look in every room of
the house but unfortunately, no sign of him. Eventually, you end up finding someone though.

There, looking like a complete snack is Namjoon. As you study him more closely you can't help but admire his gorgeous features, his body, his dimples, the way he can make glasses look so smart but sexy... 

You walk over to him and let out a cough to get his attention. He looks up at you and smiles, placing his book on the table, and strolls over towards you."Y/n!" He says in a happy tone, now standing directly in front of you "What can I help you with?"

"I was just wondering if you know where Taehyung is?" you ask "Now that you mention it, I haven't seen Tae Tae in days..."

"Yeah me neither" you say full of concern "Maybe he's at work. Sometimes he likes to stay back late at work and sleep there" Namjoon suggests, "Especially with this comeback, he's working extra hard to be perfect."

He already is perfect though.

"Yeah..."

"Hey" he says moving his two fingers towards your chin, tapping it lightly which makes you smile, "It'll be fine don't you worry."

You nod and decide to leave Namjoon back to what he was doing before.

You decide to scroll through Instagram since you're bored. The split second the app opens, you're met with familiar photos which you then realize are the ones you took of Taehyung. He must have posted them a few hours ago.