²⁵𝐌.𝐅.𝐘

𝗔𝗺𝗯𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 /𝗮𝗺ˈ𝗯ɪ𝘃(ə)𝗹(ə)𝗻𝘀/                                                                         𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘪𝘹𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦�...

𝗔𝗺𝗯𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 /𝗮𝗺ˈ𝗯ɪ𝘃(ə)𝗹(ə)𝗻𝘀/                                                                         𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘪𝘹𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦.

𝚈/𝙽 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽: 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎...

Y/N POV

It's once again a rainy day, this time however hail is accommodating the heavy rain ice banging into the window loudly. You're curled back up in your favourite chair next to the big window in the library, legs dangling over one of the armrests leaning back against the other while reading your magazine intently. 

You hear footsteps approaching the room and see Hoseok walking past before stopping and spotting you. He gives you one of his famous sunshine smiles as he walks up to you happily unlike his other cocky persona "Whatcha reading?"

You quickly hide the magazine, you bought for 80 cents at the grocery store across the street when you went out with Jimin to go lingerie shopping (for himself mostly), behind your back and look at Hoseok with a startled expression.

He looks at you confused and places his hands on either side of the armrest leaning over you and getting right up close to your face. You gulp and try and sit back but he keeps getting closer and closer until you realised you're trapped, his lips inches from your own. Being too entranced by the handsome male you don't realise Hoseok has slipped his hands behind your back and grabbed the magazine you were so desperately trying to hide.

"Ha! Got you! Now lemme see what dirty secret you're trying to hide..." he immediately gets cut off as his eyes skim across the bold heading on the front page of the magazine, or rather, dropping it and looking at you, eyes full of curiosity, fear and also maybe a sliver of excitement but as you look closer you reckon its more fear he's feeling.

"Holy shit..." "Hoseok..." "I've got to tell the others-"

"NO!"

"Y/N!" he roughly grabs your hands pulling you up and getting you to face him "we need to tell the others!" You shake your head frantically picking your magazine back up but get it instantly snatched by Hoseok who stuffs it in his back pocket and runs off to the living room where all the other members are, you following close behind but obviously not fast enough. 

The guys are all spread out in the living room: Jimin and Yoongi giggling and holding hands subtly, Namjoon standing up with his glasses on reading a big book, Jin wrapped in a blanket like a burrito sticking pocky sticks in his mouth three at a time while watching tv and Jungkook and Taehyung taking couple selfies together in the corner. 

"Guys!" Hoseok exclaims loudly catching everyone's attention "you need to listen to this very carefully. Y/n.." "Explosive diarrhoea?" "Cancer?" "A boyfriend?" "Still a virgin?" "A neko!?"

"Guys!" Namjoon stands up silencing the guys before looking at you sternly. You gulp scared that he has figured out what you're hiding from them all. Damn that smart brain of his "I know what it is..." He suddenly smirks and turns around facing the guys looking very pleased with himself "...Y/n is horny and wants to have an orgy with us all-"

You can't even contain your shock before Hoseok cuts Namjoon off "SHUT UP ALREADY AND FUCKING SIT DOWN AND LISTEN!"

You look at Hoseok, visible veins bulging in his neck, teeth clenched, hands balled up into fists knuckles all white from the pressure. You suddenly feel very very sick and lightheaded so you decide to rest your weight on the closest object or person next to you, being Taehyung's lap. He uncomfortably looks at Jungkook for a second before looking at you and places his big hands on your sides rubbing them softly and soothingly "Is everything ok?"

You're about to reply but Hoseok once again interrupts "NO EVERYTHING IS NOT OK!"

"Hoseok!" Jimin gets up out of his chair and stands beside the angry male placing a hand on his back rubbing it slowly "Hoseok" Jimin repeats again in a much calmer and alluring tone as if singing a lullaby "baby what's wrong?" Hoseok looks up at Jimin eyes turning from anger to a loving grateful look gaining a small smile appeared on his lips. 

Jimin gives Hoseok a cute little crescent-shaped eye smile his eyes lighting up like the night sky. You look at the both of them - sun and moon, opposites but drawn to each other. And then there's the inevitable asteroid that passes through the two celestial figures. Yoongi stands up and walks towards the two and awkwardly places both his hands on both of their shoulders patting them softly making Hoseok slightly blush and Jimin giggle his cute angelic laugh. This makes the two males smile before Yoongi walks back to his chair.

"Look, I think Y/n should be the one to tell you all but here..." Hoseok pulls your magazine out of his back pocket and hands it to Jimin who instantly gasps, eyes widening out of his head "What? What is it!?" Yoongi runs over to Jimin's side taking one glance at the magazine and scoffing "you've got to be kidding me."

One by one the members all stand up, Taehyung gently sitting you down and taking Jungkook's hand running over to the big commotion in the middle of the living room, and head over to where Yoongi and Jimin are sharing both looks of shock and anxiousness and Hoseok standing there with an equally nervous facial expression.

Instant guilt and fear sink to the bottom of your stomach as you watch each of the remaining members gasp, cuss or either look at each other worriedly. Nausea you were feeling a few minutes ago suddenly gets more and more unbearable and you find yourself in near tears sitting down with a blank expression on your face big fat tears sliding down your cheeks and onto your lap.

They all face you suddenly shocked and a mix of lots of other expressions, none of happiness though. "Y/n" Namjoon addresses you monotonously and seriously "is it true?" You begin to feel your heart race out of fear and hands shake a little. You feel as though you can't breathe "y-yes" you barely manage to choke out and look down feeling the world spin a little.

"Taehyung you asshole!" Namjoon turns to face the expressionless boy standing still and looking a sickeningly pale colour pushing him against the wall roughly earning a worried gasp from Jungkook.

"N-no it can't be me what about the others?" he whispers on the verge of tears. Namjoon turns around to face the other members looking at them furiously as if a bull would a red flag waving in the distance "Anyone gonna admit it?" An all too familiar silence fills the room "Which one of you is the dad?"

Before anyone can reply you feel yourself surrounded by darkness and collapse hearing the sound of your pregnancy magazine being torn up.

🍒🍒

Author-nim