³⁰𝐌.𝐅.𝐘[ɴꜱꜰᴡ]

Sorry for the late update! I started university earlier this year so I've been trying to juggle that and work and have found no time to write :( Here's a long chapter to thank you for your patience and support. I love you all and hope you're staying happy and safe xx

𝗡𝗲𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀 /ˈ𝗻ɛ𝗯𝗷ʊ𝗹ə𝘀/                                                                                           𝘏𝘢𝘻𝘺, 𝘷𝘢𝘨𝘶𝘦, 𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘵, 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝗡𝗲𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀 /ˈ𝗻ɛ𝗯𝗷ʊ𝗹ə𝘀/                                                                                           𝘏𝘢𝘻𝘺, 𝘷𝘢𝘨𝘶𝘦, 𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘵, 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥.

𝙱𝚃𝚂 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽: 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚢 𝚒𝚜.

Y/N POV

"Congratulations! You're having a girl!" your OB-GYN Minhee exclaims beaming at you happily. The thought of the members welcoming a little girl into the world brings happy tears to your eyes. You know for a fact how much they are going to spoil her and can't help yourself from smiling wide at the thought. 

"Really!?" Taehyung yells out happily. The other members can't help but also have wide smiles on their faces at the newly acquired information staring back and forth from the ultrasound of the growing baby on the screen and your growing stomach. 

"Would you like to hear her heartbeat?" Minhee asks sweetly looking at you and the members. You all reply in agreement waiting in silence until a faint heartbeat is heard before getting stronger and louder by the second making your heart beat fast. You suddenly begin to feel what it is like to experience love at first sight as you listen to your little girl's heartbeat fill the room bringing tears to your eyes.

"She is a very healthy and strong baby so keep up the good work with eating healthy and make sure to exercise whenever you can, preferably 30 minutes to an hour per day whether it be going for a walk or dancing," she says smiling warmly at you as she hands you some tissues. You thank her and wipe your tears away, not missing the smirk from Hoseok, Jimin, and Jungkook at the mention of the word dancing. 

You choose to ignore them and feel someone hold your hand. Looking to your side you see Jin smiling happily at you as he leans forward and plants a loving kiss on your forehead "Now we can brainstorm baby girl's names together! you giggle and smile happily back at him "I'm already on it!" he says patting your hair softly.

"Now for the more serious topic...would you like to find out the results from the paternity test?" Minhee enquires asking you all. You all nod silencing yourselves quickly as you all stare at her closely waiting for the results. 

"Okay, well the results here indicate that Min Yoongi is the father" she says wanting to remove all suspense from the room and looks at him smiling. Yoongi's eyes widen at the knowledge of being a soon-to-be father as he looks at you conveying feelings of happiness yet nervousness. You look back at him with equally the same emotions yet have had weeks to come to terms with being a soon-to-be mother. You still can't help but be emotional knowing you and Yoongi are going to be having a baby girl in a matter of a few months.

MAID FOR YOU || BTS SMUTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें