²⁷𝐌.𝐅.𝐘

𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘅𝘆𝘀𝗺 /ˈ𝗽𝗮𝗿ə𝗸𝘀ɪ𝘇(ə)𝗺/                                                                                                   𝘈 𝘴𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪�...

𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘅𝘆𝘀𝗺 /ˈ𝗽𝗮𝗿ə𝗸𝘀ɪ𝘇(ə)𝗺/                                                                                                   𝘈 𝘴𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘺.

𝚃𝙰𝙴𝙷𝚈𝚄𝙽𝙶 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽: 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚈/𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎.

💜TAEHYUNG POV💜

Of course, you overheard the boys talk about the bet. Of course, you thought about being childish and adhering to this bet. But right now Y/n needs someone to comfort her and that's exactly what you're going to do. That doesn't mean you can't refrain from any physical contact though...

You smirk at the thought. Something tells him that Y/n's pregnancy hormones are going to make her more sexually active. You did catch a glimpse of an article in her pregnancy magazine before it was ripped up after all.

Opening the door to Y/n's bedroom you find that she is nowhere to be seen. You wander around the room a little craning your neck as you look for her but finally find the said woman with her hands on her stomach looking in the mirror curiously.

You don't know what suddenly rushes through you but suddenly you're protectively pulling her back into your chest wrapping your arms around her waist and resting your hands on her not so noticeable baby bump. For all you know, that might be your child growing in there. Red slowly taints Y/n's cheeks as she blushes at your possessive action. She smiles softly before looking away shyly "Be careful..."

You scrunch your eyebrows up in confusion looking straight ahead at her reflection in the mirror "Why?" you question her curiously. "Well you're with Jungkook aren't you? He's yours to hold like this Tae." Wow, how the hell was she quick enough to catch that? "Before you start wondering how I came to that conclusion..." Y/n interrupts your thoughts smirking slightly "...I've got two words for you: Female intuition."

You smirk at her cheekiness and lean down towards her soft, milky skin lightly leaving lingering kisses on the exposed area. Your smirk only grows bigger when you see in the mirror the content look on Y/n's face, her eyes closed and a smile occupying her lips at your touch "You seem to be enjoying yourse-" "Hormones" she cuts you off opening her eyes to look at you.

"Bullshit" you blatantly reply, a hint of cheekiness in your tone. "You really want to fight with a pregnant woman?" she crosses her arms cocking a brow at you. You eye her scary expression before shaking your head slightly nervous "Not in the slightest."

"Good answer" Y/n laughs but suddenly grows a little nervous as she fully turns to face you. You see her start to shake a little and look down "W-what did the others say? A-are they mad? A-are y-you mad? Am I-I going t-to get kicked out...?"