²⁸𝐌.𝐅.𝐘[ɴꜱꜰᴡ]

𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗰𝘆𝗼𝗻 /ˈ𝗵𝗮𝗹𝘀ɪə𝗻/                                                                                                        𝘐𝘥𝘺𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭; 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺...

𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗰𝘆𝗼𝗻 /ˈ𝗵𝗮𝗹𝘀ɪə𝗻/                                                                                                        𝘐𝘥𝘺𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭; 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦.

𝚈/𝙽 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚈𝙾𝙾𝙽𝙶𝙸 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽: 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚡.

💤YOONGI POV💤

To say you've been sexually deprived is an understatement. You're starving. And that hunger for sweet pleasure only seems to be getting more and more urgent every step taken to chase down your minx who seems to be possessed by some sort of supernatural demon.

Pregnancy. 

It hasn't helped with that fucking cock tease Park Jimin avoiding your weekly sex requests to hang out with Hoseok instead. I mean the guy acts as if the whole fucking solar system revolves around him...even though it kinda does but he's super touchy with Jimin and always gives you these sexy winks and then all of a sudden he'll give you the brightest smile you've ever seen. Dudes bipolar. 

The sudden realization that your minx has disappeared snaps you out of your thoughts. 

"Y/n?" you call out as you more than enthusiastically jog down the hallway of rooms. You swear sex and sleep are the only motivators that you willingly volunteer to participate in physical exercise for. Your sleuthing comes to a stop as you see your bedroom door slightly opened with dim light flooding under the door. Curiously, you step closer and closer to the door finally pushing it open revealing...

Nothing.

A more than obvious frown takes place on your face as your expectation to find your hot, pregnant minx laying naked on your bed, legs spread for you is not met. Before an annoyed sigh leaves your lips you're met with the sound of your door quickly being shut and a sudden force pushing you back fairly hard against the said door. 

"Well well well..." you smirk as your eyes land on the culprit. It's, of course, Y/n who looks equally as hungry as you with the need for something to satiate her sexual appetite. You can't help but lowly chuckle at the position she's put you in: framing your hands above either side of your head with her chest directly pressed against yours. Her eyes practically scream that she is not in the mood to play games but satisfy her cravings. 

And it's not the food kind of cravings...

"...aren't you a desperate one hm?" A small growl leaves her lips and you swear it's one of the cutest and also sexiest sounds you've ever heard. Well, aside from Jimin's snoring of course "Yeah? And whose fault might that be?" she sassily replies cocking one of her brows. Shrugging you look her directly in the eyes "innocent until proven guilty sweetheart" you wink sexily at her "and I don't see your pregnancy as anyone's fault, a baby is the most precious gift so if it does end up being mine..." you lean in towards her ear despite your hands still being pinned against the wall "...thank you baby."