¹⁵𝐌.𝐅.𝐘[ɴꜱꜰᴡ]

𝗘𝘂𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗮 /𝗷𝘂ːˈ𝗳ɔː𝗿ɪə/                                                                                                    𝘈 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴

𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙶𝙺𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽: 𝙶𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚈/𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝.

Y/N POV

"Ah! Yoongi!" moans leave your mouth as he attacks your collarbone with nips and bites until the skin turns purple. He places his hands under your ass and picks you up, switching places with you so he is now the one sitting in the chair and you, straddling him.

Again the two of you ravenously re-attach your lips together, Yoongi forcefully shoving his tongue into your mouth as he explores every dip and crevice. Your hands begin making their way down his chest until a big bump is discovered.

"Look what you've done" he whispers in your ear making you shiver, "Take care of it now." Nodding, you hop off of his lap and sink down to your knees not breaking eye contact with him. At a teasingly slow pace, you pull down his pants and see how Yoongi is losing his patience so you decide to speed up the process. Impatient Yoongi = Rough Yoongi.

Taking off his underwear you stare at his hard boner. Without saying any words, you grab his member and start jerking him off. Sin worthy moans fall out of Yoongi's mouth as you quicken your pace and place kitten licks on the tip. He grabs a fistful of your hair and pushes you down on his member until you're taking in the whole length.

The feeling of being manhandled like this is actually a really big turn on for you and you find yourself enjoying it. You can feel Yoongi begin to reach his limit so you speed up even more, bobbing your head up and down faster and faster until you feel a burst of warm liquid enter your mouth and run down your throat, forcing you to swallow.

"Good girl, now ride me" he demands. You smile and climb back onto his lap, lining yourself with him before filling yourself with him.

"Ahh" you both moan out in unison, the familiar feeling of pain shooting through your body but is quickly replaced with pleasure as he begins thrusting into you. Slowly, you start to bounce up and down as you take in his length fully overwhelmed with the immense amount of pleasure you're experiencing.

You look at Yoongi whose head is hanging back, lips parted and sweaty. The sight of him like this is a big turn-on for you. Suddenly two strong hands grip your waist and you feel Yoongi harshly thrusting himself deep into you. "Y-yoongi! More!" you cry out loud.

"Fuck baby, you're so tight" he moans out through gritted teeth. A few more thrusts later you can feel yourself getting closer and closer to your limit as your walls start to get tighter. "I-Im g-going t-to..."