⁷𝐌.𝐅.𝐘

𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 /𝗿ɪˈ𝗽𝗿ɛʃə𝗻/                                                                                          𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵, 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘯𝘩𝘪𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘦𝘵𝘤

𝚈/𝙽 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽: 𝙰𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚍 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜.

Y/N POV

After an hour of cooking and funny conversations, dinner is finally ready. In this one hour, you've not only gotten to know Jin better but have also formed a nice friendship with him. You're happy to have a friend through this experience.

All 6 boys are now seated at the long, round dining table staring at the scrumptious food that you and Jin are serving. You even see Namjoon drooling a bit but can't tell whether it's over the food or the fact that Jin's jeans are hugging his ass tightly, revealing the plump shape of it.

Once everyone has received their food and thanked the both of you (all accept an angry Hoseok), they begin to dig into their meal.

Unlike when you first met the guys, the room is silent. The once happy and chatty atmosphere is now replaced with awkward tension.

The only sound that can be heard is the scraping and clattering of silverware and porcelain plates.

Silence. Awkward silence.

You look around at everyone to see them all glaring at each other and throwing death stares. Must be the bet.

But that's not the thing that disturbs you. The thing that disturbs you the most is the cruel and deadly way Hoseok is staring at you. Shit. I totally forgot about him! If looks could kill...you would be dead right now.

Finally, someone breaks the silence and of course, it's none other than leader Namjoon.

"So...Y/n" he says as he is eating his food, not even looking at you "why are you wearing those clothes? Why aren't you wearing your uniform?"

"Oh...I finished early so I decided to change into something more comfortable" you say as calmly as you can ignoring the nervousness you're feeling.

"And your casual clothes just happen to be men's clothes?" Namjoon says, this time looking at you making you feel intimidated.

Shit, I didn't think about the fact that I'm wearing guys' clothes in front of well...guys. Especially since they're Jin's.