²¹𝐌.𝐅.𝐘

𝗙𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆 /𝗳ɪˈ𝗹ɪ𝘀ɪ𝘁𝗶/                                                                                                       𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴

𝚈/𝙽 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽: 𝚂𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝! 𝙳𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜.

Y/N POV

"You guys ready?"

The members nod. You're all currently backstage on the set of the Late Night Show with Jimmy Fallon and to say you're excited is an understatement. 

You look over at the guys and can tell they're just as excited as you are, dancing and hopping around like crazy. The only person not doing anything is Jimin. Curious, you make your way over to him "Is something the matter Jimin?" He looks up at you, his newly acquainted blue eyes piercing into your own making him look even more ethereal then he already is "I'm fine" 

You can clearly see somethings bothering him "Jimin..." You grab him by the hands and can feel him shaking from his nervousness "...you are going to do amazing! You've got nothing to worry about and you know why? Because all those people out there love you. They came to see you and there's no doubt that they will give you infinite love and support no matter what-"

Soft, plump lips cut off your mini motivational speech making you freeze in shock. Before you can register what's happening Jimin pulls away and gives you a cheeky smile before running away to attend a microphone check leaving you flustered and blushing like crazy. You can't help but smile. Damn that Park Jimin.

"10 seconds until we're back on!" someone calls from the side. 

Namjoon quickly calls all the members over for a quick pep talk. With one final group chant, they all run onto the stage, ecstatic to perform their new song.

The music starts and you watch fascinated as they execute every move and hit every note perfectly showcasing all their talent and hard work. You now realise why they spend so much time practising and making sure they're perfect. 

God, they look so good right now. You can't help but stare at all the members in their expensive attire, sporting Gucci blazers and Valentino shoes. But deep down you know that the boys themselves look more expensive than the brand will ever look and that's the facts. 

Halfway through the performance, however, you find yourself getting more and more infatuated with the members. You begin noticing little things such as the way they'd look at the audience with immense sexiness or the way their muscles would make an appearance from time to time through their clothing.