¹⁴𝐌.𝐅.𝐘

𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗯𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 /ˈ𝗵ɑː𝗯ɪ𝗻(𝗱)ʒə/                                                                                             𝘈 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵...

𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗯𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 /ˈ𝗵ɑː𝗯ɪ𝗻(𝗱)ʒə/                                                                                             𝘈 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦.

𝚈𝙾𝙾𝙽𝙶𝙸 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽: 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗 𝚗𝚘 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎.

Y/N POV

Ughhh...God, the pain. It hurts.

You wake up only to be met with unwelcoming pain in your lower body, getting worse every time you move. You finally give up trying to get up and roll over on your side expecting Taehyung to be there. Only he's not.

A little part of you, you have to admit, is sad. It was your first time having sex and the person you did it with is not there. All you wanted was to wake up and find yourself wrapped in his arms, snuggling with him, intoxicated by his scent and beauty, but...

He left. Again.

Sighing, you decide to try and get up and walk to the bathroom to have a shower but you end up looking more like a zombie rising from the dead. You groan every step you take and finally collapse when you reach the bathroom.

However, as you begin turning the shower on, the pain begins to lessen and you start to enjoy the sensation of the warm, refreshing water trickling down your back. After your relaxing shower, you throw some baggy but comfortable clothes on and waddle downstairs, instantly running to the fridge as your desire for food is getting stronger and stronger by the second.

Finally, you reach the fridge and you swear you can hear the hallelujah song echoing as you open the doors. You're met with infinite types of food and groan out load as you spot your favourite juice. You nearly begin dancing around with your juice in happiness but something interrupts your swan song festivities.

"Rough night?" You nearly jump out of your skin in shock as you turn around and see a very smug Yoongi smirking at you while munching on his toast. How long has he been sitting there? Thank god he didn't see my bad dancing, that would've been a disaster.

"If you know what I mean" he winks at you. As you realize what he's talking about, you roll your eyes and proceed to grab your beloved juice as you try and fight the very obvious scarlet colour tinting your cheeks.

But once again he interrupts you. This time, however, he places both of his hands on either side of your hips and leans in until you can feel his hot breath hit your ear. You try and push him off but he is too strong so you just remain in this very uncomfortable position.

"Y'know..." he says, voice nearly a faint whisper, "Taehyung may have been rough with you, but at the end of the day..."

He moves even closer, "I'm the real man here. I would make you scream my name in pleasure. I would be so rough with you that you'd forget his name. With me, you'd be experiencing your biggest fantasies."

This time you manage to push Yoongi away. "W-what are you doing?" you stutter incredulously. "Stating the truth" Yoongi replies as he walks off and begins making his way around the corner.

"Oh" he calls out "get ready, we're leaving in 30" and with that, you're officially shook.

🍒🍒

You and Yoongi end up going for a walk through a lovely park since it's a lovely spring day (pun intended. Sorry. I'm lame ik😂). Since it's spring, there are lots of new plants that are thriving and dozens of beautifully bright-coloured flowers blossoming throughout the park.

You smile as you see lots of young children running around the gardens and playing on the swings, their cute little laughs and chubby cheeks.

You're suddenly brought to a stop as you see Yoongi walk up to a homeless man and place a few coins and even a note, in his hat. Yoongi then says something to him and gives him his cute little gummy smile before walking back to you.

To say you're surprised is an understatement, you're stunned. You never knew this grumpy and moody guy could be so capable of showing generosity and affection "Wow...how generous of you" you say smiling at his kindness.

"Shut up..." he mumbles as he looks at the ground. For once he actually looks slightly embarrassed. "I'm serious" you keep pressing, "That's really lovely of you."

"Are you falling for me princess?" You nearly choke on your saliva. How did such a nice moment turn south? Now it's your turn to say "Shut up" as he begins to laugh. His laugh is adorable! You could listen to it all day.

You both end up looking at each other as your laughs begin to quiet down and pretty soon, you find yourself getting lost in his gorgeous deep brown eyes. This goes on for a few minutes before he clears his throat, making you jump.

Oh shit. He caught me staring. He chuckles and says "Let's keep going" as he grabs your hand and pulls you along with him. You usually never really like holding hands with anybody but with Yoongi it feels...nice. You smile as he proceeds to intertwine his fingers with yours.

"Where are we going?" you ask.

"You'll see" he says mysteriously as he keeps leading you forwards towards the unknown location. You finally recognise where you're going as you spot the BigHit Entertainment building as Yoongi leads you to the lift and presses some buttons, leading you to BTS's floor. The lift door's open and he leads you to his studio which you instantly remember.

Upon walking into the studio, Yoongi suddenly grabs your shoulders and sits you down in his usual work chair without saying anything as he begins to proceed to flip a few of the switches on his work station thingy.

"What are you-" "Just give me a second princess" he says shutting you up.

Before you can say anything else, the familiar sound of Yoongi's solo song begins to flood your hearing. You get even more excited as you can hear your voice accompanying Yoongi's when the chorus plays.

"Omg! Yoongi! You're song! It's amazing!" you keep yelling over the song which makes him smile. After the song finishes playing you begin clapping and cheering. "If that's not the best song in the new album then I don't know what is."

He smiles at you and walks towards you until he's hovering above you. You look up at him and find that your noses are basically touching each other.

"Thank you" he says in a deep voice. You gulp at how sexy it sounds...NO! This is supposed to be a nice moment! Don't ruin it!

"N-no problem" you mumble out now looking at him directly in the eyes. You realise as you look at them that you can see something there.

Lust.

And you would be lying if you said you didn't feel it too. As if you can read each other's minds, you both lurch at each other and begin to hungrily kiss each other. Devouring each other. You feel yourself becoming needier and needier...

Fuck it.

🍒🍒

Love you munchkins x

Make sure to vote and comment!

Author-nim