¹⁰𝐌.𝐅.𝐘

𝗜𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 /ɪ𝗻ˈ𝘀ɪ𝗽ɪə𝗻𝘁/                                                                                            𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴, 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘷�...

𝗜𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 /ɪ𝗻ˈ𝘀ɪ𝗽ɪə𝗻𝘁/                                                                                            𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴, 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘱.  

𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙶𝙺𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽: 𝚄𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚒𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚍𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎.

Y/N POV

Ugh. Singing is more tiring than you think.

After that long, long recording session with Yoongi you're exhausted. And him yelling at you every five seconds didn't help you either. In fact, it made you even more tired.

And that kiss...you smile as you trace your fingers over your lips, remembering how magical and special it was. How it made your heart beat a million times an hour. How it left you wanting more...

NO! Absolutely not! He only kissed me because of the bet. He was probably just buttering me up so that it would be easier for him to take me. That has to be the reason. Right?

Ignoring your thoughts, you enter your bedroom and straight away you pull off your clothes, leaving them in a trail behind you as you make your way to the bathroom where you're about to have the most relaxing shower ever.

~20 minutes later~

After a long, calming shower you wrap yourself in a towel and open the bathroom door only to be met with a horrifying surprise.

Lying on your bed as if he's posing for a photoshoot, is Jungkook.

The younger peers up at you at first with flushed cheeks and a surprised look but, in the blink of an eye, he bites his lip and smirks as his eyes trail up and down your body.

Checking you out...

You, on the other hand, are having a mental breakdown. It's not every day you have your bias checking you out while you're practically naked.

"JUNGKOOK!" You scream in absolute horror, "What the hell are you doing in MY ROOM!"

"YOUR room? Don't you mean MY room?"

"Are you ki-" you trail off as your eyes dart from one side of the room to the other as sudden realization hits you...Shit. Good one Y/n. Have fun getting out of this one.