¹⁷𝐌.𝐅.𝐘

𝗙𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗻 /ˈ𝗳𝗿𝗶ː𝘀𝗮̃/                                                                                                             𝘈 𝘴𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳; 𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘭𝘭

𝙱𝚃𝚂 𝚂𝙴𝙲𝚁𝙴𝚃 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽: 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝?

Y/N POV

This upcoming week for the boys is a busy one, to say the least. Even though everyone else is in the middle of their holidays, it doesn't stop the boys from rehearsing and practicing non-stop. In just one day the members are leaving Korea to go to LA to perform at the AMA's and they couldn't be more excited. 

All week they've been dancing and cheering and talking about all the things they'd do once they arrive in America. J-hope has especially been excited to go so he can be reunited with his beloved sprite.

Because of how busy the boys have been you have been trying your absolute best to make sure that they are all organized and ready to leave which is why at the moment you are currently helping Jin pack his suitcase. You would've thought that a 26-year-old would be able to pack his own suitcase but obviously not.

So here you are, helping Jin decide which outfits to wear and laughing at all his daggy dad jokes. You actually love spending time with Jin. He feels like the only normal person around here. All of a sudden, Jungkook barges into the room "Jin! Where's the black box?"

Black box?

"I don't have it" Jin says plainly as he folds one of his t-shirts up, not really paying attention to the younger. "You sure? Because Yoongi told me he gave it to you yesterday and judging by all the sound coming from your room last night-"

"It's in the top draw" Jin points to his bedside table while trying to hide his scarlet red blush. Jungkook smirks and heads towards the draw, pulling out a medium-sized black box "What's in the box?" Jin and Jungkook both give you questionable looks; Jin looking pale in the face and Jungkook once again smirking "You don't wanna know."

"You really don't" Jin confirms emphasizing the really.

"But-"

Jungkook leaves the room without another word silencing you and releasing a big sigh from Jin's mouth. After a few seconds of silence, you and Jin continue packing his suitcase. This time, however, not a word is spoken between you two. Eventually, Jin breaks the silence "Um...so what do you think about this pink jumper-"

"Cut the bullshit Jin" Jin looks down and gulps, obviously intimidated by you. Good. He should be.

"W-well..." he trails off not wanting to give you the full answer. You roll your eyes and scoff, trying to find another way to rephrase your question. 

"Jin oppa..." you say in your girliest voice, giving him a pout and puppy dog eyes. You see Jin gulping and turning his head away trying to avoid your aegyo "...what's in the box?"

"N-nothing" "C'mon tell me" you persist "No" "Why not?" Jin looks at you and hesitates "You're not going to give up are you?" "You know me too well." Jin lets out a little chuckle before sighing and finally giving in "Please don't freak out when I tell you."

You nod and Jin continues "So, the black box is kind of like...our protection box..." What?

"Your protection box?" you question confusedly. Jin nods and looks at you expectantly as if you'd already know the answer but being the clueless person you are you grow even more confused. After a few seconds, Jin sighs once again and puts an end to your questioning "Condoms Y/n"

You freeze. How could you be so clueless? "O-ohh..." "Yeah..." "So the noises last night..." "Yeah..."

This time it remains silent for over a minute. You're not really sure what to do or say so you pick up Jin's favorite pink jumper and fold it up, neatly placing it in his suitcase. You smile and look up at him "I think the pink jumper is perfect"

Jin gives you a genuine smile before grabbing another outfit and puts it against his body, putting a hand on his hip and popping it as he poses like a model "What about this outfit?" "Oooh yass SLAY QUEEN!" you accidentally yell out loud, leaving Jin a little confused "Queen?"

You begin blushing bright red before the both of you burst out laughing until you have to gasp for air. After a few more laughs and outfit decisions, Jin has finally finished packing, the reality that he is leaving becoming more and more real to him. Jin's normally not one to freak out so much about these things but the fact that he is going to perform in front of thousands of people AND some of his biggest idols had really shaken him up and the next thing you know it, Jin is sitting on his bed with tears falling down his face.

Worried, you run up to him and immediately hold him so that his head is tucked into your chest and your arms are wrapped tightly around him. To your relief, you can feel him starting to calm down bit by bit.

"Jin" you say calmly "you are one of the most talented people I know. You are going to do AMAZING I just know it. And, I'll be watching you perform on tv screaming and cheering from the other side until you can hear me."

Jin chuckles and nods, taking deep breaths in and out before giving you one last tight squeeze and pulls away wiping at his tears and smiling at you. You smile back ruffling Jin's hair and head towards the door turning around at the last second and looking Jin dead in the eyes "And Jin?"

"Yeah?"

"Always remember, even when you're on stage, that you SLAY no matter what and are the biggest pink princess on the planet!" "Fuck yeah I am!" Jin screams and fist bumps you making you smile "Now knock 'em dead worldwide handsome."

Jin smiles and gives you one last hug "I will"

🍒🍒

The next morning the members are all gathered at the entrance of their house with all their bags and suitcases, all dressed up quite casually but somehow looking as if they could walk in a fashion show. You walk up to them forgetting you're still in your pajama's and smile at them. They all spot you and give you equally happy smiles all excited to fly to America. Even Yoongi is giving you his big gummy smile.

"You guys are going to do so well!" you say causing a bit of confusion between the guys "What do you mean?" "What do YOU mean?" you ask cluelessly obviously confused why they'd be asking you such a question.

"Y/n...where are your bags?" "And why are you still dressed in your pajamas?" Still confused you look around before Namjoon decides to put an end to your cluelessness. Again. "You knew about this right?" You pause and shake your head. Namjoon sighs and it's quite obvious he is getting more and more stressed as the minutes pass by.

"Y/n, pack your bags right now" "Why?"

"QUICKLY!" all seven boys yell so without another word you rush upstairs to your room frantically throwing numerous outfits into a suitcase without looking at them and throw on an outfit, making your way downstairs immediately after.

"Can you guys please explain-"

"We have no time c'mon!" Namjoon growls as he practically pushes all the guys including you out the door and into a big car, slamming the car door behind him and finally letting out a breath of air when the car begins to move, happy that they're all back on schedule.

"Now can you guys tell me what's going on?" "We're going to LA!" Jimin squeals out "I already know that but why am I here?" you question."Because..." Namjoon trails off before Hoseok cuts him off,

"YOU'RE COMING WITH US!"

🍒🍒

Author-nim