²²𝐌.𝐅.𝐘[ɴꜱꜰᴡ]

𝗣𝗲𝗰𝗰𝗮𝗻𝘁 /ˈ𝗽ɛ𝗸(ə)𝗻𝘁/                                                                                                      𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘵 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘯

𝙹𝙸𝙷𝙾𝙿𝙴𝙺𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽: 𝚄𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚈/𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍.

Y/N POV

Hoseok grabs a fist full of your hair and drags you out to the middle of the studio and throws you on the ground. Instead of getting angry about his roughness, you smirk about how much you enjoy this side of him. By living with the guys for over a month now you've noticed how much more willing you are to participate in their little 'games' but also how much you've come to enjoy playing them. 

Is this what Namjoon predicted would happen when he chose you to be their maid?

"You ready to give me a proper blowjob this time? Without me guiding you?" Hoseok growls as he harshly grabs your chin forcing you to look at him. You nod and begin to slowly remove his pants looking at him innocently in the process. The others giggle at you fake act, Hoseok however grows more and more impatient.

"You're such a fucking tease..." Harshly, he grabs your wrists and tugs them towards him until you're face to face with his throbbing boner "Hurry up I don't have all day"

You nod and begin to palm at his boner eliciting a few heavy moans from Hoseok before continuing to slip off his boxers revealing his all too familiar dick. You're hit with a flashback to before when you just became their maid and Hoseok had forced you to give him a blowjob, oh how time has not changed. 

The only difference is you were an innocent virgin back then. Now you're a thirsty devil.

The thought makes you smirk as you place small and delicate kitten licks on his tip making Hoseok go wild with want. Before you can even process what's happening he forcefully grabs the back of your neck and pulls you further onto this member causing you to resort to deepthroating. 

You bob your head back and forth earning a series of pants from Hoseok and desperate moans from Jimin and Jungkook who watch from the side with hungry and pleading eyes as they palm themselves. If it weren't for the situation they're in, any person would've thought they were begging for food or something but NUP. Not in this case.

Hoseok suddenly begins to thrust into your mouth making you gag and breathless. You whine as you find it harder and harder to breathe but this doesn't seem to phase him at all as he continues to thrust harder and faster, eyes scrunched closed and head hung back in ultimate bliss.