Chapter 49

A/N Hai! How are yuh? lol

xXHarperXx - Ali

Me - Dis

We Do Not Own The Bands!

Enjoy my lovelies:D Its dramatic!!

Disarray POV

I sat by the window in first class. Just thinking, that one thought buzzing around my mind, not letting me think away from it.

Why was Ronnie so damn curious about if I liked him or not?

Damn.

I sighed and moved my bangs away from my eyes as I looked out the window. I watched as the seatbelt light came on, I already had mine on.

Soon the ground got farther and farther away, I sighed and closed my eyes, hoping I could sleep the whole flight. I felt myself slipping into sleep, a place where dreams come to life, and nightmares are free to roam.

I was in a dark alley, walking. Shadows along the alley walls looked at me as I walked, I recognized them all, people from school, Ali, Tara, the bands. But I kept walking. A song played like as if I was in a movie, no one else heard it but me. My Apocalypse.

"There's a place that I've found

As far as I can see

This place lies within

The depths of my dreams

In a garden surrounded

By fire and trees."

I continued walking, the alley seeming endless, until I came to a clearing.

"Through the smoke a silhouette I can barely see

There's a man with an axe

Standing in the rain

Looked me straight in my eye

This is what he had to say."

A mist filled the small clearing, a rain picking up steadily, more drops falling every minute. A man walked forward from the mist. I squinted my eyes and cocked my head to the side. Why was my dream like a video for this song?

"Never fall asleep

You won't wake up

Destroy the guillotine

Before he does"

The man rushed forward, going through me. A ghost. I whirled around, but it was gone. I kept walking, pulling my hood up to try to keep dry.

"I walk with shadows

(you have to find a better way)

I walk with shadows

(the questions I will never say)

Hiding from the gallows

(they keep me safe and sound)

So I walk in shadows

(the ways of burning down this house)"

When the song picked up pace, so did I. I starting running from something that wasn't seen by me. I just knew i had to run. I looked behind me to see why I was running, two shadowy, distorted shadows were chasing me, there faces only noticeable. Kayden and Ronnie.

"End transmission

The satellites are down

I need an earthquake

To shake this pity

Off the ground."

I ran into a backdoor of a house, trying to get away. I ran through the house, my presence unknown by the family that moved sluggishly around.