Chapter 15

If you comment.. U get a cookie!

Harper wrote Alice POV

I wrote Disarray POV

Im kinda out of it today, I dont know why. Just wasnt all there at school and just feel almost, emotionless., cold, now. Ima drink a Monster and listen to music.... Maybe that will help.

Either way.. ENJOY!!!!! THIS IS A FUNNY CHAPTER!!! U have been warned.... lol

And, Im not a Escape The Fate fan, well, Im not a Craig Mabbitt fan honestly, just because his singing sounds like a dying cat. Sue me for thinking that. I love old ETF when Ronnie Radke was the vocalist.. thats why that song >>> is over there, and cuz I cant get it out of my head! lol

Alice POV

I awoke as my phone went off and I looked at the tim, 4:45. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Kyler.

"Hey Ky." I whispered.

"Hi Ali." She answered groggily.

"Why did ya call?" I asked.

"I just wanted to tell you good morning." She said. Ohh the time difference, I thought. Her morning was at like 6 or 7.

"Oh well good morning to you too sweetie." I told her yawning.

"Im going shopping with grandma today."

"Oh that sounds fun."

"Yeah grandma is getting ready right now."

"Oh are you all ready to go with grandma?"

"Yep she's coming right now."

"Ok how about I call you later?"

"K, grandmas ready to go. Talk to you later Ali cat." She said, I could tell she was smiling.

"Ok, talk to you later Ky." And then I hung up. I thought about falling asleep again but when I heard someone messing around in the kitchen I decided to investigate. I walked down the stairs with my cow pillow pet in my arms. I peeked around the wall and saw tons of Monster and Mnt. Dew cans littering the front living room and when I peeked into the kitchen I saw someone bending over looking around in the fridge for something.

"Hello?" I questioned.

"Oh. Shit. Who's there?" A voice that sounded like Ryan's answered.

"Depends." I said.

"Alice?" Ryans head peeked over the top of the fridge.

"Whatcha doin?" I asked.

"Nothing."

"K, Im gunna just go." I said but then a bottle of baby powder caught my eye. "Hey Ryan, you doing anything right now?" I asked.

"Not really, why?"

"You know anything of antiquing?" I sent him a playful grin.

Disarray POV

I felt a hand on my shoulder, shaking me. I groaned and rolled over, I cracked my eyes open and looked at the alarm clock that was on the bedside table. 5:02.

I rolled over, now pissed, that I was getting waked up this early.

"What the fuck?" I asked Ryan and Alice. Alice was sitting at the foot of my bed, smiling a fun smile. Ryan was the one standing next to my bed, he was the one that woke me up.

"Wanna do something fun?" Ali asked me.

"Like what exactly?" I sighed. Ali held up the baby powder bottle with a smirk.