Chapter 24

A/N Hello! I recently discovered the band Hey Monday! Great. Music. Sadly, they broke up:(

But anyways.

xXHarperXx is in charge of the blondie named Alice

Im in charge of the fruit snack thrower Disarray

We are both in charge of the bands. Sorry if this is short:/

Disarray POV

After Kyler grabbed the neon hot pink lip gloss I opened it and looked at it on the brush. I giggled and lead Kyler over to the couch where Ron and Derek were sprawled out on. I went over to Derek and tried not to laugh as I coated his face with the god-awful brightness that is neon lip gloss.

After his face looked like a flamingo threw up on it, or a prep threw up on it, I handed the lip gloss to Kyler and she did the same to Ron, after she was done she handed me the gloss.  The band, Alice and me all took pictures before I silenced their laughs and kneeled down in between them.

"Wake the fuck up bitches!" I screamed. They both jumped up and looked around, once they looked at eachother they both busted out in laughter.

"Why are you laughing at me?" Ron asked Derek.

"Because your face is covered in neon pink!" Derek laughed.

"What? So are you!" Ron said, pointing at Derek's face.

"Nuh-huh!" He yelled and jumped up and ran to the bathroom, Ron soon following. I giggled and played with the tube of lips gloss and tossed it to Alice just as Ron and Derek came back in the room.

"Who did this?" Ron asked calmly, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Not me." I said, putting my arms up in defense. Alice looked down at her hand and saw the lip gloss in her hand. Her eyes quickly scanned the room and she look at the gloss and then at Ryan who was standing next to her in boxers and a shirt. She smirked and quickly grabbed the waist band of his boxers and dropped the tube of lip gloss down his boxers.

"Ryan's dick did it!" She yelled and grabbed Ky and ran out the room.

"Well fuck you too bitch!" I screamed after her. Ryan grabbed the lip gloss tube and threw it at my face, luckily I moved just in time.

"Ryan's dick germs almost can in contact with my face!' I screamed and hid behind Ronnie.

"Help me!" I yelled, and looked around Ronnie to look at Ryan, I glared at him and hid behind Ronnie.

"You are scaring Small Fry!" Ronnie whined.

Ryan laughed and grabbed the lip gloss off of the floor and jumped towards me. I shrieked and ran up the stairs and into my room. I locked the door and laughed hysterically. After a little bit I finally emerged from my room and back downstairs.

Alice POV

As I pulled into the parking lot of Wal-Mart I saw Sky and Kayden's car two rows over. Crap. I don't want to see them. Walking in I grabbed a cart and 20 minutes later I was checking out.

"$43.35 is your total." The nice cashier lady told me. So I handed her 50 dollars that the guys gave me, besides its their fault I had to come. They're the ones who ate all of the fruit snacks last night. They're the ones who ate all of the chocolate chip waffles. They are the ones who ate the rest of my Reese's. The assholes!  They had the audacity to eat my Reese's. They're lucky I didn't kill them.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't miss Ali Cat." I heard Kayden's voice say.

"What the hell do you want Kayden?" I growled out looking over my shoulder.

"Ohh nothing. Just for to tell us why you're taking finals early? Or why you two are disappearing so much?"

"If I could tell you, I would. But since I can't you can kiss my ass." I told him with venom in my voice walking away.

Putting the bags in the back I got in my Porsche and took off and when I looked back I saw Kayden with a frustrated look on his face and him flipping me the bird. It also looked like he was trying to say, "I don't know what you're up to but I'm going to find out."

"As if." I thought laughing.

***************

I had pulled into the drive and Derek came out to help me with the five bags I had.

"So watcha get?" Ryan asked as we entered the house.

"3 boxes of waffles. 4 boxes of fruit snacks, and 2 bags of Reese's for me." I told him, putting emphasis on the me part.

"Touchy aren't we?" Derek said.

"Or is it that time of the month?" Ron added with an innocent look.

"No its not." I told him calmly adding, "and you would know because I would be curled up into a ball on the couch and I would have also killed you by now."

"Ohh." Was his genius response.

"Thought so." I said grabbing my candy and throwing it in my room.

*****************

I was outside on the back porch messing around with my Grandpa's old guitar when Jacky came out.

"Hey." I told him.

"What are you doin" he asked shyly, his british accent filling the air.

"Nothing really."

"Well Ronnie wanted me to come and get you he wants you to do a run through of the songs."

"Now?"

"I think so?" He told me and I couldn't help but laugh at his shyness.

"Jacky, there's no need to be scared of me. I'm not going to hurt you." I told him giggling.

"I'm not scared." He told me smiling while hiding behind his shirt slightly.

"Well then quit being shy." I told him, "You're awesome and well your eyes are very pretty, and not to mention your hair is awesome."

"Well thanks?" He replied confused.

Laughing I grabbed his arm and said "Lets go, Ronnie wants us."