Chapter 21

A/N:::::::: Heyy:D I love yuh!!!

Mhm I do:D Dont ever forget that!

Me and xXHarperXx have an idea, we want to publish The Last Cut and we also want to show it to Falling In Reverse! Comment and/or message me your input!

xXHarperXx is in charge of Alice

Im in charge of Disarray

We are both in charge of the bands:D

Lets get this show on the road, shall we?

Alice POV

"Ali!" Ky yelled as I walked in the room with Jacky behind me.

"How are you doing?" I asked still remembering how the band (minus Jacky of course) scared the hell out of her.

"Good!" She said smiling, then she saw Jacky and got kind of scared and asked me, "Who's he?"

"This is Jacky." I told her hoping she wouldn't be scared by the guy with the tattoos.

"Jacky?" She repeated hesitantly.

"Yes Jacky." I told her trying not to laugh, "He plays guitar."

"Cool! Hi Jacky!" She said to him walking around me.

"Hi!" He told her smiling and crouching down to her level.

"I'm Kyler!" She said excitedly.

"How old are you?" He asked her.

"I'm six!" and she showed him by holding up six of her fingers.

"That's cool." He told her lightly laughing at her energy level.

"Will you play dress up with me?" She asked opening the trunk of dress up clothes grandma got her for Christmas.

"Sure he will." I answered for him and getting up. "i'll be back in a little bit. I've got to do something." And I walked out of the room.

Sitting down in a chair in the living room I moved all of my books from one of the spare rooms and set them down on the living room table.

"Jesus! How much work did they give you?" Derek asked me.

"Too much! I've already got two of my finals done. I have to finish the Calculus course before I can take the Math final." I said groaning at the Calculus, Geometry, and Algebra books laying on the table.

"How many senior classes are you in exactly." Ryan asked.

"Three and they're all honor classes." I told him.

"Holy shit!" Ron said a little shocked.

"Ron be careful of what you say. Remember there is a six year old under the roof." I told him glaring. Ky's already had a rough life I don't need her learning anything from them.

"Oopps! Sorry!" He told me shrugging.

"Yea I bet you are." I muttered knowing very well he wasn't sorry.

A door in the hallway opened and out walked Ky wearing a tiara and her little blue ballerina dress and it looked like she had gotten into my makeup because she was wearing my purple lipstick too. She walked to the end of the hallway and announced, "All rise for the handsome Prince Jacky." And low and behold Jacky walked out of the room and we all busted out laughing.

Jacky had walked out into the living room and we saw the full extent of the damage making us all laugh even harder. Jacky was wearing his zebra pants with a bright pink and purple tutu over them and he my purple, blue and black boa wrapped around his neck with his black Poison shirt underneath it. Kyler had also found a tiara to put on his head making his hair stick up everywhere more than it already was and she must have gotten into my bright neon pink lip gloss and painted a mustache on his face. Jacky + outfit + tattoos + makeup = funniest think ever.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Ronnie laughed falling to the floor. It also looked like Ron and Ryan were leaning on eachother to keep themselves from falling over. Derek was rolled up into a ball crying from how hard he was laughing. Dis was laughing so hard that she had to run out of the room to stop herself from wetting her pants. While I got out my phone trying to take a picture that wasn't blurry from how hard I was laughing.

"What...the...hell...happened...to you?" Ron asked trying to catch his breath.

"Looks like Kyler happened." Dis laughed again coming out of the hallway.

"Who's Tyler?" Ryan asked trying to calm down and a little confused.

"Kyler is my little sister." I told him calming down.

"Well she did a good job making Jacky look good." Derek said bursting into another fit of laughter.

We were all having fun talking about Jacky's new look when all of a sudden the doorbell rang.

Disarray POV

"Um. Go into a room!" I told the boys and they listened and all ran down the hallway.

I walked to the door and looked out the window and saw black and blue hair. Skyler. I put my forehead against the door and took in a a breath and opened it.

"Hello?" I asked, leaning against the door slightly.

"Dis! Is Ali here too?" Sky asked, his blue eyes lighting up. I sighed and nodded.

"Yea, come in I guess." I opened the door open further and let his step in.

"How did you even know about this place?" I asked, my eyebrows knitting in confusion.

"Your sister." Sky shrugged, I growled silently.

"Of course." I said and lead him into the living room.

Alice POV

Skyler had just sat down when I noticed the band members vest was laying on the kitchen table. I slowly walked over to the table and Dis gave me a funny look and when I looked to the table and back at her, her eyes widened. As I grabbed the vest I heard Skyler ask, "Where the hell are you guys disappearing to?"

Shit. I thought as I took the vest and threw it in a basket full of Kylers and mine laundry I've been meaning to fold, and I covered them up with a blanket and walked back over to the couch. Thinking shit now what am I going to do?

I've got to worry about finals, taking care of Kyler, and now Sky wants to know where we have been going! I really wish I was anywhere but here.

Disarray POV

I racked my brain for an answer to the innocent yet so difficult question. Then, it popped into my head.

"Why do you want to know so god damn bad?" I countered, crossing my arms over my chest.

"You guys are my friends and you have been acting really suspicious lately." Skyler shrugged.

"We.." I started, "Can't tell you. Sorry."

"Of course you can't. So many secrets! I bet you haven't even told Alice about how you almost died the first night you were back into town." He snapped. I instantly looked down to my wrists that were in my lap.

"Yeah, blame you stupid ass brother for that." I growled.

"What the hell happened?" Alice asked me worriedly, she didn't even knew I cut I don't think.

"She cut herself too deep and came downstairs barely alive, told her sister that she was dying and passed out in her arms." Skyler crossed his arms over his chest.

"Dis.. why didn't you tell me?" Alice looked hurt.

"Because, I knew that you had a lot on your plate. Didn't really matter." I said quietly not meeting her gaze.

"Disarray don't you ever talk like that." Skyler snapped.

"At least you care! That's more than I can say about your brother." I growled and went upstairs and into a random room. I flopped onto the bed and glared at everything. I didn't want anyone to find out about my cutting problem.

As if I wasn't enough danger to myself.

The Night twins are going to be the fucking death of me.