Chapter 54

A/N Pretty dramatic chapter huh? lol so sad! But this one is happier!!

xXHarperXx - Alice

Me - Dis

xXHarperXx - Unknown POV

COMMENT!!!

Disarray POV

I gasped, air quickly filling my lungs and then leaving just as quick.

"Are you okay there?" She asked me, my eyebrows knitted in confusion.

"I'm Lacey, your nurse today." She smiled.

It was a dream. But the feelings that I had for Ronnie were more real then ever.

"So.. I didn't die?" I confirmed, she looked at me confused.

"No honey. You didn't. Are you okay?" She asked me slowly.

I nodded. "Yeah I just had a dream that I had died."

She laughed, "No honey. You fell back asleep from the anesthesia in your system, it makes you groggy. You are fully alive."

I nodded. "Am I a match?"

She smiled and nodded, "A perfect one. 100% match. They harvested marrow and are going to administer it to her in the next hour or so."

I nodded and fidgeted in the bed, my hip aching.

"Ow." I whimpered softly.

"Oh yes! Here's the pain meds that are prescribed to you. Oxycodone." She handed me a cup with half a pill and some water and a bottle filled with the white pills that I used to take whenever I cut or wanted to escape. Here we go again.

I took the pill and looked at her. "Can I have my piercings back now?"

She handed me the canvas bag and I put the rings in.

"You wanna go see your sister?" She asked, I nodded quickly and she took out the IV from my hand and the monitors that I was hooked up to.

Lacey helped me to the bathroom and then looked at the skinny jeans I pulled out.

"Do you want some scrubs instead of those?" She asked me sweetly.

"Sure." I answered, she looked me up and down and then smiled and walked away. She came back with a bundle of black.

"I got extra small pair of the medical scrubs that nurses wear, for you, in black." She smiled and handed them to me.

"Thanks."

I quickly got dressed and moved slowly towards the bathroom door, the deep bone pain still there.

I grabbed the bottle of pills and put them in my jacket pocket along with my release papers and she walked me to Val's room.

"Here you go sweets. Good luck with your sister." She said and then quickly left.

I sighed and walked in the door. Tiffiany was gone, probably at home. Mom was in the recliner and dad was sitting on the couch, Val was sleeping.

"Hey honey. How you feelin'?" My dad asked me.

"Sore, they put me on Oxycodone for pain." I told him, he nodded, approving their choices.

"They said you're a match." My mom told me. I sighed and sat down next to dad, taking in a deep, pained breath as I did.

"Yea that's what the nurse told me." I told her and stretched out my legs. The medicine was kicking in, numbing the pain. All of it.