Chapter 17

I love comments!!!!!!! Thank you commenters!

Ok heres the next chapter, Harper got an account!! Go fan her!! xXHarperXx

Go! Go! Go! After you read this chapter of course! Well... xXHarperXx wrote Alice POV as always.

Mkay... Lets roll!

hehe

Alice POV

Dis answered her phone right after the video was done. Then she told me we have to go back for finals and I was kinda sad because I was liking it in Vegas. But then Dis got a text message and just ran out the front door after looking at it.

"Dis!" I yelled after her as she ran into the cool Vegas night.

"Who's Andrea?" Ronnie asked me.

"That's the girl that's been tormenting us for the past few years, why?" I asked, close to tears.

"Because she sent her this." And he showed me the picture. It was a pic of Andrea and Kayden kissing and the words 'he's all mine cutter' were written underneath the photo.

"That's Kayden! God dammit someone go get her!" I yelled, starting to cry, but Ronnie was already halfway out the door.

45 minutes later Ronnie walked in the door with a sweat covered Dis in his arms who happened to be asleep. I walked up the stars behind Ronnie and stepped around him and opened Dis's door, he laid her on the bed and we walked downstairs to discuss the set list.

"Okay so Black Veil Brides said they were going to sing three songs." Ryan started.

"Well we were thinking about singing 5 songs." Jayy started.

"About that? Guys what would you think about adding a sixth song?" I said hesitantly.

"What do you mean?" Dahvie asked me.

"Well what songs were you going to play?" I asked.

"Unforgiven, Rise and Shine, Sexting, Scream for my Ice Cream, and La Petite Morte." He told me.

"Could you add a sixth song for Dis to sing?" I asked sweetly.

"Sounds cool." Ron added in.

"What did you have in mind?" Jayy asked.

"Happy Valentines Day." I smiled.

*********************************************************************************************************

(Still Alice POV)

An hour later we had the set list all set up and somehow I ended up singing a song with BOTDF and Dis ended up singing two songs with them and I don't exactly know how. But it was:

BVB(opens)

Unbroken

Coffin

Rebel Yell

FIR

Tragic Magic with Alice

Caught Like A Fly with Alice

The Drug In Me Is You with Alice

The Westerner

BOTDF

Rise and Shine

Scream For My Ice Cream

Sexting

Happy Valentines Day with Dis

La Petite Morte with Dis and Alice