Chapter 16

A/N This is kinda a filler, but not really.... Call it what u want I guess:D

xXHarperXx is Alice:D She is The Harper!!! Fan Her!!! This chapter kinda sucks and its short! Sorry!

Kayden POV (Wasnt expecting that now were you?! lol :D Harpers idea:D most of this chapter is her idea)

"You look beautiful." I smiled at Andrea.

"Thanks" She smiled a winning smile. She is so beautiful, I just wonder why Dis seems to hate her so damn much. Andrea was always nice to me.

"I got a question." I told her, leaning forward.

"What?" She asked.

"Why does Disarray hate you so much?" I asked quietly, speaking of the girl that had disappeared recently. So did Alice.

"I don't know." She shook her head, her eyes downcast. "She was always so mean to me. I always wanted to be friends with her." Andrea shook her head, her eyes tearing up.

I smiled at her, "You're amazing babe. Don't worry 'bout her"

She smiled and leaned in close, I smirked at her and crashed my lips to hers.

How could Disarray be so mean to Andrea? I can't believe her.

Disarray POV (Yea I hate Andrea and Kayden too:/  )

 Later that night, Ronnie set up a webcam on the laptop that was resting on the coffee table infront of the couch where FIR was sitting. Alice and I were trying to stay hidden,. We were hiding behind the couch.

They all greeted the camera and I heard my phone vibrate and I opened the text. It was the picture that Alice had taken of the boys when we antiqued them, I immediately starting giggling. The giggles got worse once Alice glared at me to stop, then I showed her the picture and we both started laughing harder.

"Ignore the giggling. We just have crazies in our house." Ryan said, and I could tell he was smirking, I popped up from the couch so it was just the very top of my head showing and hit Ryan over the head and popped back down.  

"We have a winner for our contest for the Go On Tour with us." Jacky said.

"Yea. The winner is Alice, from the east coast." Ronnie said. The video went on longer, but I dont feel like boring you with the details.

Once they were done, my phone rang. Good timing.

"Hello?" I answered moving to the couch.

"Hey honey" My mothers voice came through the phone, I rolled my eyes.

"What?" I sighed.

"I know that you are in Vegas and all but, you gotta come back." Those words were probably the last ones I ever want to hear.

"Why?" I asked slowly.

Skyler POV

Where are they? I thought, sitting on the couch. Kayden was on a date with Andrea, which brought up a new question. Why does Dis hate Andrea so much? I sighed and grabbed my phone, checking Twitter, and I saw that Falling In Reverse had tweeted a link to the video talking about who won the contest. I clicked the link and played the video.

Giggling and hushed whispers were the background noise of the band talking. The laughs sounded familiar, probably a celebrity. Alice, from the east coast. Could it be...? Nah it couldn't. They would have told us. I put my phone back in my jacket and leaned back. There were probably 100 Alices on the east coast.

Disarray POV

"You have to take your finals for school dear." She said, I growled.

Everyones eyes were on me.

"Great. When?" I sighed out.

"In a couple of days." She said. I sighed and looked at Alice and smiled at her.

"Gotta go back." I mouthed to her. Her eyes widened.

"Yea well i gotta go." I said and tapped the end button.

"Why?" Alice immediately asked.

"Finals." I said, glaring at my phone. Then, it beeped, alerting I had a message.

I opened it and my breath immediately stopped.

It was a picture, from Andrea, of Kayden and her kissing with the caption of "Hes all mine, cutter;)"  Tears immediately filled my vision.

"Whats wrong?" Derek asked quietly, I shook my head and ran out the door and into the Vegas desert, the moon was my only light.

I ran for what seemed like hours, I just ran until I couldnt hold myself up anymore. I fell to the sandy ground and cried.

She was probably only with him to hurt me. Bitch. Who knows wHat Andrea had told him. I shook my head and laid down. I looked up into the stars. Why couldn't my life be simpler? I heard the crunching of someone someone walked towards where I laid. I gasped and sat up, looking into the darkness. Who ever it was, was wearing black, and had a hood over their head and face, making it extremely difficult finding out who it was.

"Hello?" I questioned, the person didn't respond, only walked with their head slightly down. I could hear the light crunch of the clumps of rocks under their shoes, those crunches got closer and closer, and I was frozen in my spot. Wishing for the best, yet fearing the worst.