Chapter 36

A/N: Hola! Hello! Bonjour! Hey! Hai! Hi! Ello!

:D

< 3

lol

xXHarperXx is the mastermind behind Alice.

I am the mastermind behind Disarray.

We Do Not Own The Bands. :D

MKAY ENJOY:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D: D
Sorry for any mistakes, I will go through this later and edit it.
Alice POV

"Dahvie your back!" I shouted happily crawling out of bed.

"Alice!" Dahvie shouted hugging me.

"How are you!" I giggled.

"I should be asking you that." he asked softly.

"I'm okay." I replied.

"Is she up?" I heard Ronnie ask Jacky.

"Yeah she's up." he told him motioning inside my room and I saw Ronnie peak inside the door.

"You ok?" he asked.

"Yeah." I told him. "is she ok?"

"From the looks of she's upset but after I told her what you said she seemed to accept it." he told me.

"Oh." I said shaking my head.

"You can visit her Sunday though." He told me leaving the room.

"So is Jayy here?" I asked Dahvie.

"Of course he is." Dahvie told me picking me up bridal style making me scream. "And I shall take you to him."

"Put me down Dahvie." I told him as we came into the living room where all of the band looked at me."What?"

"Umm.........Why is he carrying you?" Derek asked.

"Don't know." I told him.

"Because she's my bride."Dahvie told him.

"So when did you to hitch the wagon?" Ron asked.

"About the time I had my one night stand with you." I told him.

"You cheated on me?" Dahvie asked sounding hurt.

"He made the first move." I told him softly playing along to this whole charade.

"You made a move on my girl." He looked at Ron accusingly.

"Maybe but she looked pretty cozy in my arms." He told him taking a sip out of his monster.

"It was pretty cozy in there." I admitted shrugging.

"Ok if it was so cozy then here ya go." He told me and Ron and in the process of dropping me on his lap.

"Ow!" I yelled just as Ron's monster can jammed its way into my back.

"Come on Ali that didn't hurt that bad." Dahvie told me.

"Oh come on I'm not that hard." Ron told me as I got up holding my lower back. The guys laughed.

"That didn't but that did!" I said pointing to the monster can that Ron was holding and I noticed to top ring on it had some blood on it, "Is that blood?" I asked pointing to it.

"Yeah." Ron answered as I pulled my hand away from my lower back and saw my fingers covered in a dark red substance and thats when Jacky got up and checked my left lower back.

"Umm Ronnie come here." He called over his british voice laced with concern.

"What?" Ronnie asked coming over and looking at my back. "Oh. That looks bad.....and deep." He said.

"If she needs to be driven to a hospital I'll drive her." Jayy offered coming into the room with a damp washcloth handing it to Jacky to put on my back.

"Ow." I let out a strangled cry as Jacky gently pressed it to my back.

"I'll go with." Jacky told Jayy as he led me out the front door and into the car.

Disarray POV

I followed Sherri towards an unknown place.

"So, who were those boys back there?" Sherri grinned at me, playing with her brown hair.

"Friends of mine." I told her shortly.

"Ohh. Just friends?" She asked me, the grin still on her face.

"Yes. Just friends." I nodded slowly.

"Oh. You want them to be more than just friends?" She pressed.

"Um.. Excuse me?" I asked her uncomfortably.

"Do you want to be more than just frie-"

"Can we not talk about this?" This chick was freaking me out now.

"Oh, sorry." She told me, knowing that it had started to make me uncomfortable.

"Okay, here we are. This is group therapy. Just sit wherever within the circle." Sherri told me and pushed the door open. Inside was, indeed a circle of plastic chairs with several girls sitting around, not talking. I walked over to a girl that had brown hair pulled up into a tight bun, she was wearing a light pink cashmere sweater and blue boot cut jeans.

"Hi." She told me quietly.

"Hi." I replied quietly.

"Nice shirt." She told me nodding, I looked down at my Falling In Reverse Good Girls Bad Guys shirt.

"Thanks." I said queitly.

"Im Cassie." She said and held out her hand.

"Disarray." I said and shook her hand stiffly. I wasn't a big fan of shaking hands, not because I was a germ freak like Jacky, but just because it was to formal. I like simplicity.

"Girls. This is Sunnybrook Gardens Rehab Facility." Like we didn't already know that.

"Lets go around the circle and share our names and our disorders." She smiled.

Many people went and did as she asked, then my turn I groaned and stood up.

"Hi. My name's Disarray and I'm anorexic." I said then plopped down.

"Hi Disarray!" The girls chorused.

Haha. Now I have I'm Not A Vampire by FIR stuck in my head!

"Okay girls. We are going to write in journals, every time you are feeling depressed or upset you write. That is all we have for today. Um, Disarray, please stay after." I rolled my eyes. Its my first day and I'm in trouble? Damn! I broke my record!

I waited until everyone had went back to their rooms and I went to the desk were Beth, today's counselor was sitting.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked tiredly.

"Yes. We need to set up private sessions." She told me, making me sigh.

"Okay." I replied boredly, why set them up when I'm gunna be free all day? She could just come to my door.

"How about group every other day and private the days you don't have group?" She asked me, I nodded, wanting to go to my room.

"Okay dearie. You are free to go." She told me, after I heard that i high tailed it out of that room and down the hall.

This place was starting to be more and more like prison every second. I wanted out. No, I needed out. Or I was going to go crazy. I could do this outpatient. Not have to be locked away in a room until sessions. My life sucked. And there was no where out right now. I was stuck in Hell. I glared as I stalked down the white hallway. I looked into a room that had a couch and a desk. Most likely private sessions. I sighed and turned blindly, and me being me, I ran into someone.