Chapter 56

A/N sorry if this sucks lovelies! 

Comment(:

xXHarperXx - Ali

Me - Dis

Don't own the bands!

Alice POV

I was sitting across from Ronnie, Ryan, and Ron in the bus and Dis was sitting next to me.

"Okay guys let's get this interview started." Oh and did I forget to mention that Bryan Stars was here, or well according to Andy its Bryan Starzzzzzzz.

"Hi everyone I'm hanging out here with Falling in Reverse." He started and the guys smiled and waved into the camera. "Okay first things first Ronnie I understand that this tour is different from your other two tours. How is it different?"

"Umm...well first off we brought two girls on tour and the other thing is that were traveling with bands that we normal wouldn't go on tour with." Ronnie told him.

"I'm assuming that those two are the girls?" Bryan said gesturing toward us.

"Yeah the blonde ones Alice Nikole and that's her friend Disarray Anarchy. Alice won the contest back in November."

"Yeah that right why did she stand out over all the other entries?" he asked.

"She sang Sink or Swim, and we had about 10,000 entries all together and what made Ali stand out is that she actually played her guitar when she submitted her video, and we were all amazed. I mean she was an amazing guitar player and what kinda shocked us about it is that she could actually shred guitar too." Ronnie told him smiling as he explained it to Bryan.

"So Ali performs with you guys on stage and what does Disarray do?" he asked.

"Ronnie." I muttered under my breath. Dis choked on the chips she was eating and looked at me in shock and I guess Ryan and Ron heard what I said too because they both bursted out laughing.

"Umm..." Ronnie looked at us weird and answered, "She sings with Dahvie and Jayy most of the time."

"Okay. How about since Alice sings with you she joins in on this interveiw." he told them.

"If she's up for it." Ron looked at me.

"I guess." I told them getting up ans Ron and Ryan made room so I could sit in between them.

"Guys. Everyone I interveiw has to do this, but since I've already interviewed Ronnie before this is for Ryan, Ron and Ali. If you were a porn star, what would your name be?" Bryan asked them.

"Shit." Ryan muttered.

"Umm..." Ron said looking at the ground.

"Like if you had to chose a name for your self what would it be?"

"Damn." I muttered. I couldn't think of anything.

"I got nothing." Ryan told him.

"I have one for you." I told him.

"What?" Ryan asked looking at me in fear.

"Shrimpy. Seaman." I smiled giggling along wIth everyone around me.

"Okay." Ryan told me and looked at me while smirking."I've got one for you. Candy Dreams."

"I can live with that." I told them.

"Ron what's yours?" Bryan asked.

"I don't know. Umm..Dr. Thug." he told us and it sounded more like a question than a statement.