Chapter 43

A/N I have total mixed feelings about this chapter. Its really sad but yet really good. Its all Dis POV. So.. Yea... SORRY ITS SHORT!! Its very dramatic though!

The song over there>>> I do not own.

Sooo........

Even though that she isnt in this chap,

Alice is xXHarperXx

I am Disarray

We Do Not Own The Bands.

Enjoy my lovelies.

Disarray POV

Dahvie and Jayy and their band rushed backstage, happy as can be. We have the meet and greet in like 15 minutes, just enough time to get freshened up. I went to the women's restroom that was behind the stage, I used the bathroom the way any other human being does and after I washed my hands I fixed my hair and my clothes and I threw open the door and I walked out to walk into a wall, well not actually a wall. A person, Mr. Ronnie Radke.

"Hola Sir." I told him with a fake spanish accent.

"Hey Dis. Nice show." He told me approvingly.

"Same goes to you too Mr Wolf." I added with a wink, making him chuckle.

"I got nothing to call you...yet." He told me with a glint in his eye.

"Now I'm worried." I laughed, putting my hands up in moch surrender.

"Better be!" He told me and did his freaky crazy laugh, making me almost double over in laughter.

"You are too funny Ronnie." I told him after I was finally able to breathe.

He smiled and nodded, and he put an arm around me and lead me to where the meet and greet was. It was in a different room that had different, brighter lighting, proving to me that this place was more of a concert venue then an actual bar.

It was a long table, the seating went, Derek, Ryan, Jacky, Ron, Alice, Ronnie, Me, Jayy, and then Dahvie, and then BOTDF's band. We sat there for a few minutes, playing with sharpies and talking to each other, until one of the managers came over.

"Okay we are letting the kids in. Be ready." Like they are going to fucking kill us. I roll my eyes and tap my permanent marker on the table, to the beat of Pick Up The Phone until the double steel doors were pulled open by the managers and the rope things were moved and fans rushed in.

"Stay in a uniform line!" One of the managers screamed, and I mocked him to Jayy.

"Damn. He has a stick up his dick." I muttered after I mocked him. Jayy laughed.

"How would that work?" Dahvie asked me, I shrugged.

"I don't know! You have a dick! I don't!" I said loudly.

The people that heard me laughed.

A fan was with Ronnie, she looked really nervous and scared.

He won't bite you. I thought musingly, looking at my hands.

"Hi." The girl said to me, her black hair was curled and went to the middle of her back, her green eyes were heavily coated with black liner that flicked out onto her temple, she also had unity stripes on her cheek.

"Hey there!" I smiled at her. She held out a black BOTDF shirt.

"Can you sign this for me?" Holy shit! She wants me to sign her shirt?

"Uhh..Sure!" I exclaimed and grabbed my silver sharpie and signed 'Dis:)' is swirly writing.

"I loved Loveotomy!" She told me and Jayy.