Chapter 2

A/N: lol The comment about sarcasm is from my ah-mazing friend Harper, she keeps telling me it at school and it is hilarious so i had to add it in here... ENJOY and COMMENT!!!!!

Disarray's POV

We walked into the cafeteria, and to our table.

"I really don't want to be here." I groaned, looking at the table.

"Do you honestly think that the table really care? I mean c'mon it is always here, no one moves it: she smirked.

"You are a ray of fucking sunshine aren't you." i asked with mock-surprise.

"Well, honey, you will be my first pick to be with forever." she said sarcastically.

"What is with you and sarcasm?" I practically yelled, laughter hidden deep in the question.

"Do you want to know the reason I hide behind sarcasm?" She asked me, smirking.

"Yes actually I would love to know." I smiled sweetly.

"Because telling you to go fuck your self, is rude in most social conversations." She practically chirped.

I growled at her, glaring.

We got our lunch and ate. Then after we got done, I got another text.

I want to ditch, not feeling too good, i wanna come with?

-Tiffiany

Sure... I guess

-Disarray

A/N im so flipping sorry these are so short but ive been really busy and other shit too. but i have a few shoutouts.

Harper: haha im gunna get u for that comment on thursday!! that was mean what u said, im surprised alex didnt freak out since u said that thing bout u and the whole band!!!

I luv u buddy!

Elizabeth: i luv u buddy