Chapter 6

Sorry it took so long.... and if its crappy

This is the part that you all have been waiting for... *drumroll*

You readers get to meet 2 sexy beasts!!! Skyler and Kayden!!

Harper... dont kill me if i dont have the bio for Skyler right... i temporarily lost the paper with his bio on it... lol

Skyler Night

(^ epic last name right? yeah!)

Age: 17

Birthday: January 23

Junior in high school

Has a twin brother named Kayden

Has jet black hair with blue streaks.

Sky blue eyes.

Piercings: snakebites.

Kayden Night

Age:17

Birthday: January 23

Junior in high school

Has a twin brother named Skyler

Has jet black hair.

Blue green eyes.

Piercings: snakebites.

They might have tattoos... I will have to talk to Harper, and Elizabeth.

ON WITH THE STORY!!!!!! Enjoy and comment my lovely angels.

Alice POV. [Harper wrote the Alice POV's]

              As soon as we got out of the hospital from getting stitches I went to the house and told Kyler to stay in the car. I ran straight to my room and grabbed two suitcases and threw 2 weeks worth of clothes plus my toiletries then I quickly went into Kylers room and grabbed 2 weeks worth of clothes plus her toiletries. Then I did something dangerous I went down stairs and reached in to my parents liquor cabinet and grabbed about 3,000 dollars and ran out the front door and put the bags in the backseat and got in and pulled out of the drive way. As I pulled away from the house Ky asked me, "Where are we going?”

              “I don’t know.”

DISARRAY POV

I finally got all of the glitter out of my hair and off of my body. Thank god. I turned off the shower and stepped out, grabbing the fluffy red towel and wrapping my body in it. I walked out of my bathroom and to my big closet.

I was just about to grab a pair of undergarments when my phone rang. Great.

I groaned and walked back to my bed side table and picked up my phone to see who's calling. Alice.

"Speak." I commanded, smirking.

"Hey, um... wheres your lake house again?" Alice spokes quietly.

"Uh... why?" I asked, walking back to my closet.

"Something happened and Kyler and I need a place to stay." She sounded rushed.

I sighed, "Ok, go on I-28, keep going until you see the sign that says Greenkey Lake, turn left and follow the gravel road all the way, when you come to a fork in the road, turn left. The spare key is in the flower pot by the door."

"Oh my fucking god, thanks so fucking much Dis!" She smiled.

"Your so fucking welcome, you gunna be at school tomorrow?" I asked, walking around my closet in just black undergarments. I picked out a tight black tank top and red and black plaid pajama pants.