Chapter 45

xXHarperXx is in charge of Alice

I'm in charge of Dis

We Do Not Own The Bands Or That Song>>>>>

I <3 comments!!!! The more the comments the faster the update!!

Alice POV

After I heard what Dis had to tell me I went numb. I couldn't feel anything. I could hear the voices around me but they were all blending into one big muffled noise. I faintly heard a door close in the back ground and assumed Ronnie had taken Dis into his room to talk.

I felt my vision start to blur and I felt like I was detached from my body. Black spots apearred in my vision and I could feel someones hand on my shoulder.I looked over to see Ron and I could see him talking to me but I couldn't understand it and the last thing I remember is a pair of strong arms holding me up before everything went black.

I was standing next to a mohgany casket. It was small as if it was a child's. I was in a black dress that went to my knees and had lace everywhere. I felt my hand softly brush the casket and then gripped the handle of the opening of it. I lifted up the edge and I pushed it open and a stangled cry escaped through my lips. The casket wasn't empty.

Inside the casket was Ky.

**********************************************************************

I shot up wide eyed and came face to face with a worried looking Ron and Jacky. I could feel the tears running down my face.

"Jacky can you come here and look at something with me." I heard Ryan yell from the front of the bus.

I saw Jacky look at me hesitantly before he said, "Sure." And walked off down the small hall.

"How long have I been out?" I asked quietly.

"About 15 minutes." he responded quietly.

I nodded my head slightly and I was wipeing the tears off of my cheers

"Hey, scoot up." Ron told me bending down to climb into my bunk with me. I sat up and pulled my legs to my chest. I looked at him as he closed the little curtain thing to my bunk and he turned on the small light up overhead.

"Come here. You look like you need a hug." he said letting me crawl torward his open arms.

When I was snuggled up against his chest and tear free for the most part he asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah....I guess." I answered.

"Why were you screaming no not Kyler in your sleep?" he asked a little confused.

I took a deep breath and decided to tell him the whole story about the nightmare starting about 3 years ago....when I got raped.

"It kinda starts about three years ago." I explained.

"When you got raped?" he asked quietly.

"Yeah when I got raped. But me being raped also caused a sequence of events."

"What do you mean?" he questioned playing with my hair.

"When it happend it lead to a bunch of things. The first time I had that nightmare was about a year ago. I came home and found my parents yelling at each other and Ky was huddled up in a corner she had bright purple bruises all over her neck. And when I asked her why they were there she said mommy and daddy hurt me. Thats when I realized that my parents really didn't care about who they hurt." I told him.

"Wait your parents tried to kill your own little sister?!" Ron asked me a little shocked.

"I'm getting there. After I was raped my parents couldn't deal with me being different. So they turned to alcohol. The first few months after I was raped I would come home and my parents would be slightly drunk or sober it wasn't that bad. But after about 6 months it got worse they were either so drunk that they would beat us or they were just passed out. It was soon after that I started cutting and about a year later I was rushed to the ER because Dis found me on my bathroom floor in a pool of my own blood and a few months after that I came home to find my parents yelling at each other and Ky in a corner. That was when the nightmare started and everytime I've been to late to save her." I told him softly out lining the tattoo on his lower arm.