Happening

10 minutes... 20 minutes... 30 minutes... It was now almost 12:40 and Harry was going to arrive at any moment.

Louis was no longer staring at the window because that only made him feel anxious. He was now playing a game on his phone, trying to entertain himself.

"oh, fuck it" he muttered.

Louis got up from his couch and started walking towards the door. He had decided to wait outside since Harry was probably almost arriving at his place.

The walk from his living room to his door seemed really long.

When he got there, he grabbed the knob to open it; what he didn't expect at all was seeing a taller boy than him with gorgeous curly hair and dazzling green eyes standing right there, in front of him.

They both stayed quiet for a while, just staring at each other.

Louis was shocked, he didn't know what to do; shake his hand?, just say hi?, hug him...? He couldn't even believe he was actually there on the first place.

But before he could do anything, Harry threw himself at Louis and hugged him, wrapping his arms around his waist and nuzzling his face on Louis' neck.

"Lou..." he sighed.

Louis didn't flinch, instead, as soon as he realized what was happening, he returned Harry the hug.

"Haz... you're really here." He said, almost not believing himself.

Harry then hugged Louis more tightly (if that was even possible) and they stayed like that, under the door frame, for almost two whole minutes, just rocking back and forth. Both as happy as they could be.