It's today!

That was it. It was finally February 7th and Louis was freaking out.

He had been cleaning and organizing everything in his house; he wanted everything to be perfect for Harry. He was no longer smelling like hospital because he had taken a long bubble bath the night before and now he was smelling like wild berries. 

It was just 11 am and Harry had told Louis that he was gonna be at his place around 12:30, but Louis was already waiting at the door. Well, not exactly; he was just walking around his house, looking at the window and checking that everything around him was just how he wanted.

He had bought lots of things once he got out of the hospital; snacks, ingredients for cookie dough, some things for dinner and different sort of beverages, like juice, water, sodas, wine... 

He had also been wondering about wether to take away the fairy lights he had all around his house or not, and in the end he decided to leave them right where they were.

It was now almost 12 o'clock, he was once again just staring at the window. He had planned this first day with Harry to be a cozy day inside the house, so he was wearing comfortable clothes; just some joggers, a pair of converse and an adidas hoodie. He had a bit of trouble with his hair, so he arranged it in a messy quiff; although it didn't look bad at all.

Louis phone started ringing and he felt shivers running down his spine; he answered the call nonetheless. He was worried it was gonna be Harry calling him to cancel, and he swallowed thickly before saying something.

"Hi...?"

"Hi Lou, just wanted to call you to let you know I'm on my way"

Once again, Louis could hear Harry's smile through the phone.

"Oh, great, awesome" Louis answered after letting out a relief sigh.

"I also needed to ask you... if you're sure about this?... I mean, I really want to meet you but I have to be sure that you want the same. I don't want to pressure you or anything."

Louis chuckled.

"shut up you dork; believe me, meeting you is all I need right now." He said honestly.

Harry giggled and Louis could feel the butterflies appearing in his stomach once again.

"Okay then, I'm gonna go get in my car now. I'll be there in around 40 minutes."

"Drive safely babe, I'll be waiting here"