Nervous

Apr 12th - 12:35 pm

Me: Haz?

Me: Babe

Haz <3: yeah?

Me: Can I come over???

Haz <3: Of course :)

Me: okay cool because I'm on your doorstep

Haz <3: Wait, what?

Me: Can you open the door?

Haz <3: yeah, I'm on my way...

. . .

Louis was outside of Harry's apartment.

He had been debating on whether to go or not and decided to do it without telling Harry just in case he changed his mind right after.

A couple of minutes passed and Harry finally opened the door.

He was wearing the pajamas that Louis gave to him as a gift when they first met.

Louis thought he looked really cuddly and soft. His hair was a little messy but to be honest, it really suited him.

Harry was only staring at Louis in confusion and he furrowed his eyebrows a little.

"Lou, hi..." Harry said softly, still disoriented.

At the sound of his voice, a small grin started appearing on Louis' face.

"Hi, can I come in?"

"Yeah, of course," Harry said, moving aside from the door frame.

Louis then followed Harry inside of his apartment and closed the door.

"I'm sorry, I'm still wearing my pj's. I wasn't expecting visits" Harry laughed softly. "Is everything alright, Lou? you came here so suddenly."

"Yeah, everything is great. I just needed to talk to you..."

Harry tensed up a little.

"Oh. okay... make yourself comfortable. Do you want anything to drink? Water? Juice?..."

"Maybe some water, thanks."

Harry grabbed a glass and filled it with water from the fridge and then went to the living room to give it to Louis.

"Here you go."

"Thanks, babe."

Harry blushed and smiled at the pet name and then sat down on his sofa, next to Louis.

"So, what did you want to talk about..." Harry asked cautiously.

This time it was Louis' turn to tense up.

His face went slightly pale for a couple of seconds but he recovered quickly.

He hadn't been looking directly at Harry so he accommodated himself on the sofa to be in front of him.

Harry did the same so that they were facing each other.

"Yeah well... I actually wanted to talk about... us." Louis said slowly trying to figure out what to say next.

"What about us...?" Harry started to look a little scared.

Louis just smiled and chuckled and shook his head before looking into Harry's eyes again.

"I'm gonna go straight to the point." Louis cleared his throat.

Harry nodded his head lightly and eased up a little.