Perfection

Louis and Harry spent some time talking and it was a sunny day so..., long story short: Louis had convinced Harry to have a water gun fight.

And that's pretty much what happened. They were in the backyard, running around like kids, giggling and hiding from each other; until in one moment, Harry was standing there in the middle of the 'field' moving slowly and looking for Louis who was out of sight.

So of course he didn't expect Louis to be right behind him and tackling him to the floor when he did.

Harry let out a little scream but Louis was just laughing his ass off.

And there they were, Louis on top of Harry, laughing like crazy; and Harry, joining him and laughing like a little kid.

They stayed like that for a couple of minutes until they calmed down; then Louis rolled over and layed down beside Harry.

Both were laying down on the grass, one next to each other, just looking at the sky and admiring the coming sunset.

Well, at least Louis was, because Harry was just staring at him and thinking to himself.

Louis then felt Harry's eyes on him and he blushed, but turned his head to look at him too.

His faces were inches away and Louis was holding his breath.

"what?" Louis laughed nervously.

"Nothing, just... admiring the view..." Harry smirked and turned his head to look to the sky.

"You cheeky mothertrucker..." Louis said with an evil smile on his face and he threw himself on top of Harry again and started tickling him with no mercy.

"NO... LOU- PLEA- PLEASE-" Harry started squirming and trying to get away from Louis but to his surprise, he was really strong for a man his height.

It was weird... Louis would have thought of this to be awkward, but Harry and him were having so much fun; like they had known each other from ages, and they loved it. Because it felt good, great actually... it felt right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The night had finally arrived, and Louis and Harry had been outside for hours chasing each other and playing and laughing like children until they got tired from all the running and decided to go to the swings for a little bit.

There, they spent like an hour or so just telling each other silly anecdotes from their childhoods.

It was now almost 8 o'clock and everything was dark so they decided to go inside.

Louis turned on his fairy lights on the living room and decided that it was a good time to watch a movie, so he asked Harry if he agreed.

"Sure, a movie sounds fun, but you'll let me choose right?" Harry asked with a smile that showed his cute dimples and Louis just wanted to poke one of them.

"Of course Haz. Now, I was going to order some pizza, is pepperoni okay? or maybe Hawaiian or cheese?"

"No, pepperoni is great, thanks"

"Sure. Make yourself comfortable and think about what movie we're gonna watch. I'll call the pizza place."

"Okay... Um... Lou?" Harry asked before Louis could take another step.

"Yeah Haz?"

"Is it okay if I put my pajamas on now? I just get too lazy then."

"Of course, you can change in my room. I think I'll change into my pajamas too after you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now they were sitting on the living room, really close to each other considering the size of the couch, but they didn't mind it. The pizza was on the coffee table in front of them and there were two cans of soda beside it.

Harry had chosen Titanic to watch with Louis, and Louis couldn't really complain because he kinda thought Leonardo DiCaprio looked hot in that movie.

The movie had already started and they were both eating pizza while watching it. Although once in a while Louis would turn to look at Harry just because.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know how people say you always get tired after eating? well... they're not wrong.

Louis and Harry finished the whole pizza halfway through the movie; and a couple of minutes later, Louis noticed that Harry was tilting his head a little bit trying to stay awake and he found it really cute. It was like looking at a sleepy baby.

"Pst... Haz" Louis whispered to get Harry's attention.

"Hmm?" Harry glared at Louis with tired eyes.

"Are you tired already?"

"No... well... maybe just a little..." He said with that husky voice that drove Louis crazy.

"Come here" Louis said extending his arm so Harry could come closer to him.

Harry looked a little confused but obeyed Louis nonetheless.

When he was close enough, Louis grabbed his arm and gently dragged him down so his head was resting on Louis' lap, then he half hugged him so he stayed there. "You can sleep like this until the movie is over"

Harry looked at Louis still trying to stay awake. "You sure?"

"Yeah, just sleep baby. I'll wake you up when the movie is over so we can go to bed okay?"

"aight..." And with that Harry cuddled himself on Louis' lap and fell asleep when he felt Louis' fingers running through his curly hair.

Louis on his side, was smiling like an idiot and caressing Harry's curls as softly as he could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The movie had ended but Louis didn't want to wake Harry up because he looked so peaceful and soft; so he decided to carry him bridal style to his room, as careful as possible so he didn't wake up.

When he got to the room, he slowly placed Harry on his bed before going to put everything in order in the living room and turning all the lights off.

When he got back, Harry was already curled up under the bed sheets and sleeping like an angel.

Louis stared at him for a while with fonding eyes, smiling to himself and then he turned his room's light off and closed his door.

He got in bed and stayed laying down on his back staring at the ceiling for a couple of minutes.

"Goodnight Haz... Sleep well baby..." He whispered before closing his eyes.

Only that before falling completely asleep, he felt Harry turning around, facing him and cuddling himself with Louis and wrapping one of his arms around Louis' waist.

And that's how their first day together went. It was literally perfect and they still had a whole week ahead to spend together.

Loads of hours ahead to spend talking about anything and everything.

Loads of hours to spend laughing and doing silly stuff.

Loads of hours to spend cuddling.

And who knows what else...