Chapter 36- I believe you

Hi people.

Are you excited for the contest? I know I am.

Don't forget to enter<3

Now back to the book<3

_______________________________________

Chapter 34- I believe you

I wake up to the sound of my music playing as my alarm.

What time is it!?

7:40!

Shit!

I quickly take a shower, put on a hoodie and skinny jeans, then go to school.

I hope I'm not late!!

**

I put my skateboard in my in locker and rush to English.

Just as I sit down in my seat the bell rings.

"Alright lets begin the sonnets people." Mr. Boker begins, :Ms. Maritto you are up first." 

"Pardon?" I look up at him. What are we doing?

"Your memorized sonnet?" He asks.

We had to- Oh yeah I remember.

On Blaine first day of school, when he inturrupted the class to come in Mr. Bokor was in the middle of explaining iy.

"Ermmm yes?" I answer.

What do I do???

I come up to the front and blank.

What sonnets do I know? ROMEON AND JULIET! I know that one scene, the...the... THE WINDOW ONE!

"But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks? 

It is the east, and Juliet is the sun. 

Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon.."

Half way through my reciting of the sonnet Blaine walks into class, hair disheveled, and unshaven.

"Mr. Silverpaw." Mr. Bokor barks, "OUTSIDE! NOW!"

I quickly return to my seat, and thank god Blaine walked in when he did.

**BLAINE**

"You came 15 minutes late, this is not acceptable. What is the meaning of this?" Mrs Bokor, or whatever his name is, exclaims.

"Its non of your concern." I reply.

"Detention. Now return to your seat and do not disrubt my class anymore then you already have."

We both walk into the classroom and I slump into my seat right next to Brooke. 

I'm tempted to look at her, but she needs time.

A note lands on my desk.

"I believe you. Meet me by the cave. (That dark hallway on 2nd floor)"

I smile knowing its from Brooke.

*******

I take a step into the cave and I am pulled close to someone and kissed.

The mouth is familiar, and the smell of her hair.

"Brooke." I smile.

"Just kiss me." She smirks.

I pull her to me roughly, for a kiss. A passionate one. One that screams I love you so damn much. Because I do, I love her so damn much.

She is my mate.

**BROOKE**

I collapse into his arms of happiness.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" A voice in my head asks.

"He's my mate."

I don't know what I was thinking when I broke up with him. The flood of all those feelings and my hear of loving, it clouded my judgment. Thats what this whole not believing in love business was all about. I think I was just afraid. I was afraid because I saw what hurt love could do, or thinking you are in love can do, and it scared me. It made me believe that I wasn't capable and should never love.

"His father killed your father!"

I am going with the idea, that Blaine doesn't know about what his dad did. I need to give him benefit of the doubt.

"I love him."

"And dad?"

"I think I love him."

Wait am I talking to myself? In my own head?

"He's your father!"

"Yes. Now who are you?"

"Why I am your wolf of course!"