Chapter 93- A New Start

Hey guys!

Here we are, on the last chapter of this book. 

There is so much I want to say, but so little all at the same time. First off, I want to thank all of the people who have stood by me as I wrote this book. *ehem* Lauren Zisholtz *ehem. I want to thank everyone who read my book and who will read it in the future. I want to thank the people who voted, and the people who commented. And most of all I'd like to thank my one inspiration in writing. Lilian Carmine...

Lily, whenever you get to this chapter in my book, whenever you read this I want to thank you for being an amazing author because you are what inspires me to keep writing. Your talent, and your writing inspires me to work on what I write and think of new creative ideas to write about. I wish you luck in your  career as an author as its just beginning.

Blaine and Brooke have been a part of my life for a long time and I don't want their story to end here. So I have decided to write a sequel. 

You may be shocked as to how I ended this book, or not surprised depending who you are. You might hate me as well but know that it needed to end like this. In fact don't think of it as an end, think of it as the beginning of a new story for the both of them.

Everytime I see that xkittyzinspacex just voted for a chapter, or PurplePosion28 just voted for a chapter it ligthens up my day. 

(PS I am listening to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x38bKGFaDvs as I write this)

You are all amazing fans and I love you all!

Hope you enjoy the last chapter of The Non Believer and I hope you stay along for the ride. 

But I am going to leave you with this Question.....

Do You Believe In Soulmates?

Your's truly,

Rose

--------

Chapter 93- A New Start

(SONG ON THE SIDE but waring, i changed it so its as if a girl is singing it... because in the book Brooke is. I also changed to words a bit to fit the story)

"I can't really explain what it is he does 

But ummm.... whatever it is

Its um...

Simply... Amazing.

My head is on his chest,

The sun comes rolling in,

We're lose in hese covers,

And all I feel is skin.

I slowly kiss your face,

Beautiful in every way.

See I'm a girl,

that didn't believe in love.

But I'd be damned if I don't believe in us.

And how we play fight in the bathroom,

next thing you know I'm falling in love with you.

Boy, promise me this'll never change.