Chapter 74- Strong One

OMG GUYS! I want to thank you all so much for reading my book and getting me all those reads, it means so much to me and the face that you guys enjoy my book so much means the world to me.  Blaine and Brooke appreciate it as well. 

This book is my baby and you all are taking a part of its childhood and I really love you all and i hope you all know that.

So take this chapter, and watch as the love story of Brooke and Blaine finishes. I think you'll find the end.... enlightening.

______

Chapter 74- Strong One

"To Sandwich Shop we go!" Charlotte exclaims as Mary-Anne lets us out for lunch.

Charlotte has been telling me about this sandwich place since we started talking to each other. Well that and her love for her pet birds.

Apparently she has a parrot named Baby, and a parakeet named Snowflake. She seems so much like a bird person, not like she has a beaky nose, or a squeaky voice, because she seems so carefree and happily chirping all the time. Even her styles shows how her personality is. She is wearing a flowly yellow and blue sundress, if that doesn't scream gorgeous personality I don't know what does.

"Do you have a car?" I ask her, trying to figure out how we are getting there.

She looks at me like I asked a ridiculous question, "Yes, don't you?"

"No I didn't get one." I shrug.

My mother offered to get me one but I prefer my skateboard or walking and if I am not traveling by my own means then I have my friends, now Blaine as well.

She presses the unlock button on her car and I hear the double beep come from a blue buggy beatle.

Why am I not surprised?

When I get into the car I automatically sniff the air, realizing that it smells significantly like sour watermelon.

"You like my air freshener?" She giggles.

"I do!" I tell her, "So take me to your favorite sandwish place."

Its been an hour since I got that trouble some call from Marcie, and every second since then I have been tempted to text him but I know I need to let him cool off. I'll see him later.

It takes us a short time to get to Sandwich Shop. After Charlotte parks she runs out of the car and races towards the shop.

When she said she loved this shop she wasn't exaggarating.

**BLAINE**

I have been laying here trying to sleep unsuccesfully for about an hour but my mind won't allow me.

I can't believe I broke down like that and allowed myself to fall under the influence of my wolf's emotions.

I'm supposed to be the strong one and hold her up when she wants to fall.

Brooke must be thinking I'm weak now.

This havoc of the Secta pack is wrecking my barrier that seperates me and my wold.

After the phone call I left Marice without saying a word.

I can't even look at her with a straight face, but I am thankful she was there with my father and put me on the phone with Brooke. If she hadn't found him I don't know what would have happened, and the same goes for earlier today.

(If you want play Ed Sheeran's Be Like You while you read because I wrote it while listening to it)

My mother knocks on my already open door, and then walks in.

She looks very tired, and her normal glow isn't there.

Her mate is very sick and through the bond it seems she is being affected as well.

"Mom have you slept?" I ask her, still in my lying down position.

She shakes her head no.

"Come here." I pat the bed next to me, indicating that she should come oin me.

My mother's petite body curls up in a ball, laying her head on my chest and begins to sob.

"Mom... I lvoe you Mom. We will get through this." I whisper.