Chapter 50- Forgiveness and Mistakes

Hello there.

Here is another chapter...

I hope you enjoy it.

__________________

Chapter 50- Forgiveness and Mistakes

I wake up with a groan.

Saturday... I should sleep all day. 

My phone, inturrupting my peace, begins to ring, and cause my ears to ache.

"Hello?" I pick up with my 'I just woke up what the hell do you want from me', voice.

"You didn't come last night." I hear my Uncle Jame's voice on the other line.

"Oh. I forgot to cancel, second time I did that this weekend, I really can't make it." I tell him, suddenly wide awake, and sitting up in bed.

"Listen, I am sorry about the Blaine thing, if that is what this is all about. It was just a huge misunderstanding." he says sounding truly apologetic.

"No, of course not. It isn't that, it is just that things are al ittle crazy with school and I need to focus on exams right now." I lie.

There is silence for a moment, then Uncle James finally speaks up, ending the conversation.

"Well alright then. I guess we'll talk soon.

With that he hangs up.

I groan.

The focusing on the exams part wasn't a lie, only the fact that I need to study is holding me back from going to visit the Secta pack. I still have major school things to do besides for studying. I still need to decide what I am doing about which college I am going to, and look at the courses in each school.

I hate this stuff..

**BLAINE**

"GO AWAY!" I scream at Marcie covering my eyes with my blanket as she open my curtains.

"Get up! Its 10:30!" She exclaims.

I groan.

My bed is so comfy! I don't want to ever leave it. Besides its Saturday so I have no reason to get up today, and my stomach is also killing me. After I was attacked last night my father caught the boy and got the pack doctors to tend to my wound. It wasn't that horrible of an injury. I just have one broken rib and I am a little sore. 

"I love you bed." I sigh. 

It helps me with my healing process!

"You are making excuses in your head and its pathetic. Don't forget about the pack meeting at 11." Marcie says as she leaves my room, closing the door behind her.

Pack meeting? I get out of a bed and as fast as an injured man can get dressed, I get dressed.

How could I forget about something as big as that?

10:45, I've got to run!

When I get down to the town hall I am limping and in pain. I tried my hardest to get there as fast as I could, but there only seems to be two people there.

"Am I early?" I ask them.

"For what?" They ask back.

"The meeting."

"Thats tomorrow sir."

Tomorrow? But Marcie told me-MARCIE!!!!!!!!!

 Limping back to my house, I go straight to the kitchen where I know she will be. Today is kitchen day for her.