Chapter 55- Anything they can do we can do better

19  thousand and something reads?

You are amazing! 

Like legit.

I am updating a new chapter now for you, because of your amazingness.

__________________________________

Chapter 55- Anything they can do we can do better

**BLAINE**

"Stop trying. I'd you behave maybe we'll let you go." I tell the boy in newly tightened chains, sitting myself on top of the stone coffin.

"Yeah right." The boy sighs, giving up on trying to get his wrists out of the chains we put on.

"Whats your name?" I ask him, so I can know more about this kid.

I might as well try to be friendly to get information from him seeing that violence probably won't work.

"Daniel. But I am sure you already knew that."

"I'm Blaine, but why would we know that? You haven't told us anything." 

"You didn't probe my thoughts?"

I narrow my eyes at Marco whose words he seems to regret.

"No, Daniel why and how would we probe your thoughts?" 

I push myself off of the coffin and squat down infront of him.

"Don't you have a witch child?" He asks me not answering my original question.

I stand up normally and run my hands over my stubble on my face.

Witch child.

Here is that word again! I didn't understand it when Mr. Green said it and I certainly don't now.

"Daniel, Daniel, Daniel," I chime walking around the room, "This is the second time I've heard that word and I still don't get it. By witch child do you mean a kid with magic? He can summon supernatural powers? Because I've never heard of a were child that can actually practice magic. I haven't and din't want it to be possible because if it is, then oh boy!"

Daniel stays silent.

"If what I am saying is true then pardon my thinking out loud, then the Secta pack is defintely stronger then I thought. They have an extra weapon, and an unethical one may I add. Its really not suppose to be allowed. Who is the witch child?"

Daniel's mouth opens and then closes, as if he was going to tell me but changed his mind.

"Listen to me!" I shout getting extremely fustrated and angry, "You better well answer me because look at where I am and look at where you are! And I really don't want to hurt you!"

"You know him." Daniel says quietly.

"I know him?"

"Yes and I do not."

I walk out of the tomb hands in my hair.

I know him?

**BROOKE**

"You were so cute!" Layla and Kat chorus as they look through the scrapbook.

"Yes, mhm..." I say absent midedly as I scroll through the email CCOMB sent me/

I am trying to figure out what their response to my request to applying to their school.

In the end I decdied to email them again.

"Hi,

Can you please clarify your decision on accepting me to your school or not.