Chapter 51- We are finally finished!

Heyyyyy!!!!

Whats up, whats up??

Ready for a new chapter ;)

_________________

Chapter 51- We are finally finished!

I quickly open my eyes.

Its monday, the first day of finals.

I have the history final today!

Thank god this is the first final. I really hate history, and its definetly my least favorite study in school.

I put on my skinny jeans and a sweatshirt, brush out my hair, and grab my stuff.

I should relly take out the colored extensions Marcie put in my hair before the summer ball. I am hopefully going to die my hair after the ball anyways.

I hear the beep of Layla's car and run out with a banana in hand.

"Lets get these tests over with!"

4 DAYS LATER

"Its over! School is actually over, its finally over!!" I exclaim holding on to Blaine's arm.

He picks me up and swirls me around, kissing me as he spins.

"We are graduating on Monday Hoodie. School is not exactly over." He says putting me down.

"Same thing." Layla says back to him.

"To us we are DONE!" Kat shouts to the sky.

Blaine and I laugh, and then I bid him farewell.

"I will see you tonight." He flirts.

I wave goodbye to him and get into Layla's car.

"So Rhianna, Ella, Molly, Emma, and Marcie are coming at six." I inform them of the plan, "We will get ready together and the limo with all the guys will be over at eight fifteen."

"Whose Marcie again?" Kat asks.

"One of Blaine's friends who I think is going to get along very well with Layla. She's doing all our Hair & Makeup."

"Oh yeah. I remember you talking about her to me before." Layla remembers, as we get out of the car.

"Yeah. You are going to love her," I smile, "She's awesome."

I unlock the door of my house and Max comes meowing towards us.

Kat bends down to pick him up and then we all go upstairs.

**BLAINE**

"You going to be able to control yourself tonight?" Jake asks me sitting down on my chair.

"Yes, I have a trick up my sleeve." I smirk.

I've been working really hard on controlling myself around Brooke without Marcie's help. What I do is I think about all the deaths the Secta pack is causing. We have an attack everyday. The boy we captured still hasn't woken up from the tranquilizers. So basically we have got nothing against the Secta pack except the knowledge that they are attacking us.

It gets me so angry, so rather then focusing on the lust, I focus on anger whenever the thought of doing what I did to Brooke at the BBQ crosses my mind.

"So when you slow dance with her and you kiss her, you won't have the sudden urge to bite her?" Jake asks, half seriously half jokingly.

"Nope, Bite want free."

We both crack up.

As we laugh I hear a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I ask, still laughing.