Chapter 66- Youtube World

Here is a new chapter. Don't forget about my contest ;) I am not sure when the deadline is yet. So enter, enter, enter ;)

How you guys been?

Btw this chapter is dedicated to an amazing friend and fan Emma. (not that she reads this)

Here is some loving of Blaine and Brooke. 

Happy Valentine's day!

_______________________________

Chapter 66- You-tube World

**BLAINE**

"So the Secta pack's planning a war," Jake states, "So what?"

"Not a war, a massacre." I correct, "They want to kill all of us, then take our riches so to speak."

"Vengeance."

I nod.

After what Daniel told me, we need to be prepared.

If the Secta pack is planning a massacre we will give them one. But my pack won't be the one its directed at.

Jake and I return to Mason and Andrew who are sitting in the dining room.

"We continuing this game of poker or what?" Andrew asks.

"Of course we are. I am crushing you all!" I exclaim.

****

"How the hell is that possible!" Jake shouts throwing his cards down in frustration.

Andrew smirks and takes the chips in the pot.

"You taking tips from your mate?" Mason asks him, losing all of his chips to the mate of a girl that can read peoples faces.

"I'm just a poker master."

"Your just cheating." I scoff, "I was beating you all by so much!"

Andrew just sits there smirking.

"I think you are all just sore losers." he says standing up, proud of his accomplishments.

"Well you know what I think? That you should sit back down and play a real game; no cheating." Jake says back.

"Can't, date with Rhianna!"

"SHE HELPED YOU CHEAT!" Jake calls after him as Andrew leaves the room to go meet Rhianna.

"Now what?" Mason asks, seeing that we can't really play anymore. Three player isn't fun at all. Its just two players playing against each other, and the house.

"Video games?" Jake suggests.

"Nah, we should do something else," I shoot down the idea, "You know what? Lets wrestle."

 Mason and Jake look at me like I am crazy.

"Wresting? Between us?" Mason questions, his voice showing his uncertainty about the idea.

"We'll just break each others bones!" Jake adds.

"Please! I've been stabbed and broke bones so many times through out this month. You know it'll be  fun." 

Jake sighs.

"I guess I am in..."

I look at Mason for his decision and he too sighs & gives in.

Mason, Jake, and I go out to the garden, because otherwise my mother would have a fit, and set down the basic rules.

"No shifting, biting, or really leaving this area." I tell them.