Chapter 18- Marcie and Monkey business

HI PEOPLE.....

BE EXCITED FOR A NEW CHAPTER!!

Hehe I know I am.

XD

_____________

Chapter 18- Marcie and Monkey business

"Gabe you idiot what were you thinking?!" I hear someone say faintly.

"She's my friend. She deserves to know!" Someone else replies.

"Just leave. She is starting to wake up."

I hear a door open and close.

"Blaine....." I mumble.

My eyes flutter open.

"Where am I?" I ask him still groggy.

"In my bed. You fell asleep after crying in my arms, and my house was really close."

I sit up and take in my surroundings.

For a boy his room is really clean. And he reads?

He has a whole bookshelf filled of books.

"Enjoying the view?" Blaine asks.

"It's clean." I remark casually.

Blaine laughs.

"Come on Brooke." He says giving me his hand, "Let me give you the GRRRANNNND tour."

He says it with a silly accent and I can't help but giggle.

The moment we leave his room I gasp. EXTREMELY LOUDLY.

"You’re RICH!" I exclaim.

We are at the top of a two story house that is huge. The house is built the way ancient Greeks would have built their homes. Like they cut out a square in the middle of the house.

If you look over the ledge you can see across the square to the next side and down you can see the "courtyard".

Once in a while you see a maid walking into a room or out of a room but other then that the house is pretty peaceful and quiet.

 "So are you." He says.

"Yeah but not like this."

"My dad is very succesful." Blaine tells me. "He owns most of this place.

"As in Miami Bay?"

"Yep."

I think I am going to faint.

**BLAINE**

Brookes reaction to my house is hilarious. I didn't expect her to be surprised at the size of my house, considering her house is also pretty big. I mean I know my house is a bit extravagant. My mom is kind of obssesed with interior designing. Thats actually her job so she is always changing around furniture and pictures. The basic structure of the house is how ancient greeks made their homes. My mom found it beautiful after she visited one in california.

"So if you have lived here since you were born which school did you go to?" Brooke asks me.

"My community has a school that I used to go to till now." I answer.

"How come you left?"

"My father wanted me to hang out with people that aren't my friends."

That is partially ture.

"Oh okay."

"MAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRCCCCCCCCCIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!" I shout.

I call for my maid.

Marcie comes running in with a very angry look on her face.

"NO BLAINE! I WILL NOT GET ONE OF YOUR SEX TOYS!" She exclaims

Brooke burst into laughter and I start blushing excessivly.

"Oh hello there girl who actually looks normal, nice and fun." Marcie says acknowledge.

"Marcie, this is..... Brooke." I introduce, "Brooke, Marcie." 

Marcie works for my family sort of, only because her mother does. Her mom is the head maid, and she is my age. We grew up together so I love her like a sister. Just like at times I feel like I want stab her others I want to give her a hug and tell her I love her. Not that I EVER do that.

Marcie is a spunky sor of girly yet goth girl and she and I grew up together.

"So are you a slut or what?" She asks.

"MARCIE!" I shout at her

Brooke is going to think she's insane.

"No Blaine." She says to me. Then to her she says, "No no I am not. Not even sure I like this jerk."

This time I shout at Brooke, "BROOKE!"

Marcie laughs.

"Good so we'll get a long just fine."

Why do I feel like this is a dangerous friendship?

**BROOKE**

"So your a maid/" I ask marcie.

"What makes you think that? The extremely short, and slutty uniform that Blaine managed to coninvce his parents make me where?

"Nahh a little hunch." I smile.

Marcie grabs my arm, "Lets go bond. Come with me!" Then for Blaine she shouts, "I'm abducting your now awesome girlfriend!"

 I wince at her use of the word girlfriend but go along with it.

This girl is crazy....I LIKE IT.

We run down many, MANY stairs and she locks me and her in room.

"He'll never get us now!" She says evily.

I laugh.

"So you and Blaine lovebirds now?" 

"Yeah... Wait no....Kinda. Its like fate is pulling us together, and we are meant to be. Corny I know."

**BLAINE**

'She has no ideas soul mates does she?' Marcie's voice appears in my head.

'No. She knows nothing.'  I say back.

I wonder what they are doing in Marcie's room.

Suddenly I hear a knock on my bedroom door.

"COME IN!" I shout

In comes my father.

"Son." He says seriously, "We need to talk."