Chapter 29- First Impressions, last impressions

Hi. Hehe.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Your going to continue to hate me.... sorry.

__________

Chapter 29- First Impressions, last impressions

"Just breathe." I say to Brooke in a hushed voice as I knock on my fathers study door.

He should be home and in here by now.

"ENTER!" His voice says coming through the door.

"Dad?" I call as we enter.

His chair swivels around.

"Oh Blaine, hello." He says as if he really did not hear me coming from a mile away.

I smile anyways.

"Father this is my girlfriend, Brooke." I introduce.

"Nice to meet you." Brooke says shyly.

My father raises his eyebrow at me as he stands up.

"Miss Brooke. So nice to finally meet you, I am David." My father politely smiles.

'Better be your mate.' My father growls in my head.

'It is but that is none of your concern.' I growl back.

"I have heard so much about you." My father says.

'Thats a lie.'

'Isn't that what your suppose to say?'

I roll my eyes.

**BROOKE**

My first impression of "David" is that just like his wife he looks extremely young. Not a grey hair.

He has a very intense look but yet Blaine still looks a lot like his father.

"Are you joining us for dinner?" He asks me.

I mentally scream at Blaine to answer no but Blaine says, "If that is alright with you."

Blaine looks at his father in a way that would make me suspect they are having a private conversation telepathically with each other. 

Haha.

Blaine, "David", and I leave his office and go to some sort of dining room.

"Make yourself comfortable." Mr. Silverpaw says pulling out a chair next to him for me to sit down in.

Blaine's mom comes and joins us at the table.

"Brooke honey, lovely to see you are still here." She says to me with a smile.

Wow. They are really friendly.

A servant comes and serves us our first course.

He is so DAMN RICH.

**BLAINE**

"So how is school?" My mother asks me taking a sip of her soup.

'"Its okay. Boring as hell though." I answer shifting the liquid of my soup around with my spoon.

"And you Brooke?"

Brooke puts down her spoon with relief that someone asked her a question and she can stop eating.

"Its great actually, I am just excited for it to end." She answers.

"Are you ready for your finals that are coming up soon?" My father asks, directing the question to both of us.