00 | disclaimer

A couple warnings...

The use of profanity in this book is going to be a lot, so if you are not okay with that. Please choose another book.

This is the second book of the 'Sway Boys' series and when the next books come out, you do not need to read in order. These are written as though they are Companion Novels, meaning you don't have to read every book or in a specific order.

Their might be different ships with different people that they aren't with from TikTok, for example Noah and Dixie but please don't take it that seriously, it's just a book.

Other than the sway boys, every one else in this book is made up.

I own this book and started it with my own thought process at 4 in the morning so please do not steal my content. I will not hesitate to report it.

Without further wait... Enjoy Noah's story. . .

A Second Night

Other Stories in 'Sway Boys' series:

#1: In Return For

As part of the university fraternity 'SWAY', Blake isn't new to getting the attention from all the girls all over and off campus. But when one girl doesn't want him, will he go out of his way to make her like him?

Brynn Kelsey is a simple girl that has only two things on her radar:
a. get good grades
b. graduate from UCLA to get strong/good paying job

But what she doesn't have on her radar is Blake Gray. What Brynn doesn't realize is that when a girl rejects a member of Sway, not only is she considered mental, people believe that she lost her one chance of a night to remember... with Blake Gray.

But Blake isn't known to give up that easy. He uses all excuses he has in his hat to make sure she stays, and one is their deal.

Brynn has to tutor Blake so he can pass with good grades in order to continue playing football, in return for him to show her how to live her life to the fullest.

But will Blake see what.. or who he is missing along the way.

Read on to find out...

In Return For