Chapter Forty Three.

Who the fuck could this be? I mean, how many people do I know whose name begins with J and hates me? 

And then it hits me. It's fucking Julia. That prissy little bitch. I bet her 'Daddy' put her up to this. Ugh, just thinking about their fuzzy relationship makes me want to throw up. 

I immediately text back, infuriated. 

I know this is you, Julia. What, Daddy's making you do his work for him? I'm not scared of you, bitch. 

I click send and await a reply. 

But nothing comes. 

Harry finally shows up to my locker, with a very unreadable look on his face. "Hey, what took you so long? Are you alright?" I ask him. "No, not really." He says and hands me a piece of paper. I open it up slowly. 

Jesus, what is with all the cryptic letters today? 

It reads:

'Get ready to begin the weekend with a bang. Or two ;)' with multiple gun and kiss emojis taped around the words. 

"I am so fed up with all of this Harry. Death threats left and right, I don't want to live my life like this." I say shaking my head, beginning to cry. 

God damn it, I fucking hate crying. It makes me feel weak, and helpless, and too emotional. 

"Baby, it's alright. Don't let this get to your head. You'll go crazy, believe me, I almost did." He says softly. "Alright, let's get out of here." I tell him and we exit the building into the black range rover waiting for us.

The ride home seems shorter than usual, and maybe it was because I was just day dreaming and lost track of where we were. It's been a while since Harry and I were intimate, and I don't know, I'm just kind of craving it. Being that close to him made me feel a deeper shade of love and affection. And as much as I enjoyed all that, it also gave me a great escape from my own thoughts. 

I look down at our intertwined hands, and think some pretty bad things. About his hands specifically. We finally pull into the house and I practically drag Harry into the house and to our room. 

"Woah, babe, what's the rush?" He asks slightly confused. "Well, I just kinda, want you right now, and I don't feel like waiting any longer." I say shyly. His face lights up as he walks over to me. He unbuttons me jeans and slides them down my legs. 

He places a kiss to both of my inner thighs and I moan, a little too loudly. He slips his hand in my panties, causing me to gasp. "So wet for me already.." Harry trails off groaning. I bring his face up to mine and kiss him with all that I've got. I simultaneously take his shirt off and as he starts to kiss down my neck, I scratch his back, causing him to bite softly. 

He reaches for the hem of my shirt and pulls it over my head. "I would bang you right over this desk." Harry mumbles into my neck. "So why don't you shut up and do it." I huff. He smirks and says one word before he takes off his boxers. "Okay." 

*********************************************************************************************************

"Well, I think we should do this more often. Like once a week, that's healthy right? Sure burns a lot of calories. It can be the day's exercise even. We'll just change Friday to 'Fuck-day.'" Harry says, laughing at his own joke. I look at his face and hear his perfect laugh and I can't help but laugh with him and at him at the same time. "Wow, you're really funny. You should try stand-up sometime." I say sarcastically. 

"Gee, thanks babe. I appreciate it." He giggles. "But, I do understand that you are a horny nineteen year old boy, so maybe we can go twice a month." I concede. "Well, I guess it's better than nothing." He shrugs and hops on top of me. He looks at me with a devilish grin. "Harry... what are you doing?" I question nervously. He then sneaks his hands under the covers and starts tickling me, causing me to burst into laughter.