Chapter Twenty Three.

Viewer discretion is advised.

"Are you sure?" Luke asks me, breathing heavily. "Y-yes." I stutter. "I love you." He says again. "Luke, please, n-now." I breathe. "Okay, baby." He says and reattaches our lips. He cups my face and kisses me passionately. 

I would really hate to do this to him, if I decide that I don't want to be with him. He's been my best friend for so long, and he just confessed his love for me, again. I don't want to hurt him this way, but I need him right now. And it's not like I can go back to Harry. 

He continues to lift up my shirt, and throws it on the floor. I return the favor and do the same with his shirt. My hands immediately roam his toned abs, as he tugs on my hair slightly and I whimper. He takes his lips off of my mouth and starts to kiss my neck.

He starts to bite and suck on each spot he kisses, leaving a trail of hickeys down my throat. I guess I'll have to buy a scarf tomorrow. I moan in pleasure, mumbling his name. I tilt my head, giving him easier access. His lips continues to drag across my skin, peppering soft kisses all along my collarbone. 

I turn my head, so his lips meet mine, melting instantaneously as he groans lustfully into my mouth. My heart rate skyrockets, as I instinctively wrap my arms around his neck, sinking into the soft mattress. Luke then flips me over, so he is on top of me, with the help of his strong arms. He slowly lowers himself onto me, but at the same time, careful not to crush me. 

I suddenly feel his 5th limb press against my crotch, and I gasp. I feel a weird, warm, feeling in the pit of my stomach, and kiss him harder. I feel his cold, metal lip ring press against my lips and it's driving me crazy. I bite on his bottom lip seductively, and when I release it he takes the opportunity to put his tongue in my mouth. 

He hums against my lips, and I decide I can't take it anymore. My hands travel down to his belt, and I try to undo it. He laughs and says, "I'll do it, babe." I blush furiously and wait for him to unbuckle his belt and slide his black skinny jeans off. He dips his head back down and reattaches our lips. He slides his hands behind my back and undoes my bra. He slowly peels it off of me and throws it carelessly on the floor. 

I haven't been this intimate with someone since, Jack. He was my first boyfriend, and he was a manwhore. But, I spent a lot of time with him, and I slowly began to fall for him, and he told me he loved me too. One day, he decided he wanted to have sex, and he raped me. It took me a lot of time and hours with my shrink to realize it, and come to terms with it. I haven't been with anyone else since. 

I suddenly become extremely self-conscious and cover my chest. Luke looks at me with nothing but love in his eyes and pulls my arms away. "No. Don't do that. Don't cover up for me." He comforts. I places my arms at my sides. "Fuck, you're so beautiful." He says, raking his eyes up and down my body. 

I tunr my head and blush. He smiles really wide and leans down to kiss me once more. This time, he unbuttons my jeans and slowly slides them down my legs. As soon as he removes them, he starts to place kisses down my stomach, and he stops at the hem of my panties. He looks up at me with his big, blue eyes, and sends me a look of confirmation. I nod quickly, embarrassingly eager. 

He slides them down, and does the same with his hamburger boxers. He reaches onto the nightstand and grabs the condom. He quickly slips it on and asks me for what feels like the thousandth time tonight, "Are you sure?" And for the thousandth time I reply, "Yes. I'm sure." 

He nods and pushes into me. I wince in pain. "You okay?" He asks. "Yeah, it's just been a while." I say. He smirks slightly and kisses me. His thrusts become quicker as they become more frequent. "Luke, faster." I beg him. He moans. "Jesus Christ, Kris, you're so wet. Just a little longer." He mumbles. 

He thrusts a few more times, before he reaches his climax at the same time as I do, and he collapses next to me on my bed. "I love you, and I will say it as many times as I need to so until you are ready to say it back. Goodnight, Kris." He says, kisses my lips sweetly and turns over to fall asleep. 

I stare at the ceiling for a good ten minutes, processing what I just did, what we just did. I know that I'm not over Harry yet, I mean fuck, it's only been three weeks. But something about being with Luke, makes me feel better, and makes me forget. And that it exactly what I needed right now. But do I love him? I don't know. If I didn't feel strongly about him, I wouldn't have done that. But what just happened wasn't a meaningless sexual encounter between the two of us. 

It meant so much more, for the both of us. It's like we both needed this, in some weird way, and we both go just what we needed out of it. For Luke, he wanted love and lust, I wanted a distraction and support. But deep down, it felt just as much wrong, as it did right. 

Next morning. 

I've been tossing and turning all night, and soon as I got maybe an hour of sleep, I hear a knock on my door at five am. I decide to ignore it, hoping I'm just imagining it. But is quite real, and whoever knocked on the door, walks in. 

It's Jill. Fuck. 

"Surprise! It's time to get u-" She stops herself once she see a very naked Luke Hemmings in bed next to me. Her jaw hits the floor. "You didn't..." She pauses. "You little whore! I'm gone for a few weeks and you go and have sex again?" What the hell is wrong with you?!" She shrieks. "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I'M TRYING TO SLEEP CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP?!" Luke yells at her. I laugh. "Listen, you're only ten days out of the year, and you live here because you legally have to. You don't get to question my choices, and you sure as hell don't get to talk to me like that. Now you can leave so I can get dressed. Thank you." I finish and she turns on her heel and walks out of the room. 

"i'm sorry about her, she's really a bitch." I say apologetically. "Tell me about it." He replies. "Let's just get dressed and go to school, yeah?" I ask. "Sure. I call the bathroom!" He says. "But you always make a mess when you get out of the shower!" I call after him. "Deal with it babe." He smiles.

"Sassy. I like it." I mumble to myself.

______________________________________________________________________________

GUYS HARRY ISN"T DEAD
I REPEAT HARRY IS NOT DEAD.

Just in case some of y'all are confused. 

For the Harris shippers, your time will come. 

For the Lis shippers, FUCK YEAH.

And for the people who think she's a but of a slut, I kind of agree. As the story goes on she will become a lot less of a slut I promise. 

Keep reading and commenting your thoughts/reactions! 

Love y'all. 

xxx