Chapter Twenty One.

Four days later. 

"Okay, I finally got Mr. Styles to agree to meet with us so we can start our desperate search for Harry." My father tells Luke and I. "That's great. When and where?" I ask him. "Your house, in about two hours." He says. "Well then hurry up and get out me of this damn hospital." I retort. 

"I just asked the nurse for the discharge papers. Just sign here and we can go." Luke tells me with a smile. "Awesome!" I exclaim and take the papers out of his hand. I sign them and hand them to Luke as the nurse helps me into my wheelchair. Not that I'm going to need one for the long-term, it's a stupid hospital policy. 

"Luke, you signed your discharge papers as well, right?" I ask him. "Yeah, there were some extra ones that my mom had to sign because of the bullet-removal surgery, but yeah, I'm all taken care of." He smiles and gestures to his sling.

The nurse wheels me down to the lobby level, and helps me into Luke's car, where I am cheerfully greeted by Liz. "Hey sweetie! How are my babies feeling today?" She asks us. "Great, mom. Can you drop me off with Kristen at her house?" Luke asks her. "Sure Lukey. Anything for you, just remember, abstinence is key and you shouldn't-" Luke cuts her off. "MOM! CAN YOU PLEASE STOP YOURSELF NOW? I GET IT! THANKS." He yells, mortified. 

I start hysterically laughing in the back seat and Luke sends me a death glare through the mirror. We pull into my driveway, and Luke practically jumps out of the car. Liz starts to say something, but Luke closes the car door and pretends not to hear her. He runs around to my side and helps me into my house and onto my couch. My dad is already sitting on my ottoman. 

"How exactly did you get in here?" I ask him. "I have my ways." He smirks at me. "Mr. Styles will be here in five minutes." He continues. "Okay, I'm going to go to the bathroom." I tell Luke. "Do you want me to help you?" Luke asks. "No, it's okay, I got it." I tell him.

I slowly make my way up to the bathroom. I do what I have to do, wash my hands and look at myself in the mirror. I look at each individual cut, black and blue, and scar carefully. I feel disgusting. Disgusted in my appearance, and disgusted in myself. I can feel tears well up in my eyes. How could I let this happen to me? How could I let him touch me like that? How could I- my train of thought is interrupted by Luke knocking on the bathroom door.

"Hey, are you alright?" He asks. I quickly wipe my eyes and he opens the door. He catches me before I can fix my makeup. "Hey, hey, don't do that to yourself. You're beautiful, and these cuts and bruises will fade away, and you'll still be beautiful." He tells me as he pulls me into a tight hug. "I love you. Your the best friend anyone could ever ask for. I don't know what I would do without you." I tell him. "I love you too, so much." He replies. 

I smile up at him and lead him down the stairs and return to find Mr. Styles sitting on my couch. "Hello, Mr. Styles, how are you?" I ask politely. "I'm alright. Thanks." He mumbles. "Okay, let's get right to business, shall we?" My father speaks up. "I think Kristen had a pretty good game plan, so why don't you explain to Mr. Styles." He says in my direction. 

"Okay, well I think that your gang", I say gesturing to Mr. Styles, "and your gang", I say gesturing to my Dad, "should become allies. That way we can overpower him, and it's the quickest way to get Harry back." I tell them. "Yes, I have heard pretty great things about your work here, and I would be more than happy to ally with you. If you agree, of course." My father tells him. 

"Wow, I would be honored." Mr. Styles replies. Honestly I can't believe I'm sitting here in this situation right now. A month ago the biggest deal in my life was worrying about my homecoming date.

"Great, then I suggest we get started. Kristen, why don't you and Luke go upstairs and do whatever so we can start planning." My dad tells me. "Ok, I just have one question first. How long will it take for Harry to come home?" I ask them. "Well, to be frank sweetheart, it will probably take months." My dad tells me. "What?!" I say, beginning to cry. "I'm sorry, that's just the way it is. But don't worry, they won't kill him, he's the only leverage they have." He frowns. Luke wraps his long arm around my shoulder and takes me upstairs.

Once we get in there, we sit on my bed. "What if Harry never comes home?"  I say, starting to sob. "He will, I know he will. Don't worry." He comforts me. "I don't think I'll be able to get over this, I love him, Luke, and he loves me too." I say. "I know, believe me I know." He says. "Everything's going to be just fine." He continues. He kisses the top of my head and whispers, "But I love you too." 

Anonymous POV

"We need time. Styles and Smith are now allies, and are coming for us. They are coming for the boy. I can only think of one way to gain more time and that is we have to tell them that we've already killed him. As payback. They'll be devastated, stall the attack, and then we hit them when they won't see it coming. It's fool proof." One of the other henchmen tells The Boss. "Sounds good. Write the letter, photo-shop a few pictures, and send it. Don't waste any time." He replies. 

A muffled sound comes from our guest. The Boss walks over and takes the blindfold off of his mouth. "If you touch her, I'll kill you." Harry says. "Well, you wouldn't be able to do that, being that you'd already be dead." The Boss says and laughs. 

______________________________________________________________________________

Well fuck. 

I just started basketball, so the updates might not be as quick. Sorry!

Keep reading and commenting your thoughts and reactions!

Love y'all. 

xxx