All About You (Part Two)

part two yay

unedited again im just a lazy ass forgive me

____

» HARRY'S POV «

My heart was beating loudly as Niall opens the door to our bedroom, already unbuckling my belt and I know this isn't going to be like what we we're used to. I mean, we haven't even had actual sex before, we had a few encounters of foreplay but nothing serious or over that. He strips from his shirt and he does the same with me.

He said that this night was going to be all about me, what the hell did he mean by that? He pulled down my pants down to my ankles and I kicked them off. He pushed me down the bed and straddled my hips. My heart was pounding and I couldn't think straight, feeling Niall's ass against my length was already making me insane, but when he ever so slightly rolled his hips into figure eights I thought I was going to burst.

"Niall, I-" He slaps my ass and I bit my lip, feeling the painful sting. He smirks, leaning down and capturing my lips in his. He pushes his tongue in my mouth and at the same time he grabbed my erection and started pumping, I moaned in his mouth and clenched the sheets of the bed.

"Fuck." I curse, running his finger over my slit and I suck in a breath.

"You said I never spend time with you." He says before licking a bold stripe up my length to my slit and I moaned loudly, wanting more of him.

"You said I don't appreciate you." He takes me halfway and sucked, twirling his tongue around my tip and I bit my lip hard but not hard enough to make my lip bleed. He wraps his hand around what he couldn't fit inside his mouth and pumped swiftly. I moan loudly and gripped his hair, pushing him further. He gags a bit but fits all of it inside his mouth and my eyes rolled back when I felt the tip hit the back of his throat.

He releases me from his mouth and I whimper, he smiles a bit and unbuckle his jeans. I feel sweat on my forehead but I didn't pay attention to it, my body was in control and right now it was itching for Niall. He was completely naked in front of me now and I almost moan at the sight, Damn he's fit.

He hovers over me and leans down and kisses me deeply, he searched for my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. I mentally smiled because I can't smile or he might kiss my teeth. I ran my hands down his back and squeezed his ass, making him pull back and release a high pitched sound. I laugh but he quickly silenced me by kissing me one last time before pulling away.

He grabs my erection on last time, pumping it and made sure to run his thumb over the head. He smiles before reaching under the bed and gets a bottle of some sort.

"What the hell is that?" I asked, looking at the small bottle between his fingers.

"It's lube." He shrugs like it was completely normal to have lube under our bed, I didn't even know we had that since we never had sex before but I guess he watched some gay porn to-

"Oh my- fuck." I scream, feeling Niall enter a finger in my entrance and I squeeze my eyes shut, taking in the foreign feeling. He soon adds another finger and pumps faster than before, It was painful and I felt tears form in my eyes. Niall noticed and kissed my chest, "Don't worry babe, it would feel better later." And he was right, soon my legs started feeling like jello and the pain turned into intense pleasure.

Niall curled his fingers to find a certain bundle of nerves and I felt a jolt of pleasure spark inside of me and I moan loudly, he smirks before adding a third and I moan his name over and over again. I was a moaning mess and panting like I just ran a marathon.

He takes out his fingers and I whimper, missing the feeling of his fingers inside of me. I groan, feeling myself getting hard and anticipation was filling me, But he slams into me without a warning and I scream, digging my nails into his back. He grunts but picks up the pace, hitting a perfect spot with every thrust and I was on fire. Skin was slapping against skin and pleasure was cursing through my vains. It was really an unfamiliar feeling but god it felt good.

He burries his head into my neck to hide his moans but failed, he was grunting and moaning and god that was extremely hot. I tug on his hair a few times, feeling every thrust getting sloppier than the other and I know we're both close. I gasp when I felt his hands run over my torso, my hands gripping the sheets.

"N-Niall, I'm gonna-" I was unable to utter a word when I released my load, Niall doing the same. I feel his load fill me and I grimace, but didn't think about it for now. He slides off me and lays down beside me, panting loudly. He quickly gets up and runs to the bathroom, back with two pairs of clean boxers a wet wash cloth. He hands me the cloth, I smile and he turns around.

_

"I'm sorry for not.. spending time with you." He sighs, hands around me, my head agaisnt his chest.

"Well, we did spend time today." I giggle, he laughs along and yawns.

"I love you." He says, his eyes drooping.

I nod, "I love you too." I smile, feeling like the luckiest man in the world.

__

sex and fluff what a time to be alive

Question of the day (bc I love your comments I read every single one of them)

what is one thing that drives you absolutely insane?

comment please bc I need new ideas for my rant book

ej what? you have a rant book? yes my babes I do, check it out if you want.

-EJ