Dominance (Louis)

"You're joking right?" Louis asks astonishingly, looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Please Lou it's not fair! You always get to be the dominant one when it comes to sex. I wanna try." I persuade.

He's always been the main dominant in our active life, and I just wanted to switch things up a little bit. He sighed but then smiled, "Fine." He runs his fingers through the auburn hair. "Okay, so tonight be home before seven, don't be late." I say as I peck his cheek and run out the door to do some errands. Tonight is gonna be fun.

I get home at about five thirty. Just enough time to set up everything I need for tonight. Ropes, a new outfit and some toys. He is so fucked. I rush up the hallway and into the master bathroom and plug in the curling iron and begin curling my hair. Just right for tonight. Then slipping on platform baby pink heals and matching bra and pantie set I had purchased earlier that day.

By six thirty I was ready to go I had some ropes out and some vibrators along with a few cock rings set out on the bedside table. One in particular I was most excited to use. It vibrated when I twisted the remote. I cracked open a bottle of bubbly white wine and began to slowly sip it out of an elegant glass that Lou had brought home for me when he was in Rome last fall. Then I heard the front door creak open before a pair of heavy foot steps trudging their way through the front entrance. "Y/N! I'm home!" Lou hollers through the flat.

I step out of the master bedroom we shared and made my way down the hall towards the kitchen. He was reaching down into the fridge to grab a beer. I stood there and waited for him to turn around. My legs slightly spread open with one hand on my hip and the other running through my hair. He stood up and shut the fridge door. "Darling? Are you he-" he was cut off when he turned around and dropped his bottle. Glass shattered everywhere as the beverage sits on the kitchen tile. His blue green eyes widens as he gets a good look at me. Raking his eyes up and down my body. "Jesus Christ " he moaned out.

"Y/N you look so g-"

" Did I say you could talk?" I snapped at him raising one eyebrow. He looked at me shocked. "No." He said meekly. "Upstairs now. Don't make me tell you again or else you're in for a long night Tomlinson." I whispered into his ear. Gently nibbling on his lobe. He dashed for the stairs.

When I entered the master bedroom, he was sitting on the bed fidgeting with the cuffs of his long sleeved shirt. "You've been really bad haven't you." I state as I strut towards the bed swaying my hips a little more than usual. "I-I have?" He questions looking up at me. "You broke that bottle on the kitchen tile baby. Now you made a mess." I grinned as I slowly pushed him backwards and he scooted up the bed. " what are you gonna do about it." He challenged daringly. " watch your tone." I growled nipping at his neck. He reached his hands up to unclasp the pink lace bra.

I swatted his hands away. " ah ah ah. Not yet baby. Strip for me. Now." He jumped off the bed and tore off all his clothing. The buttons of his shirt flying all round the room.

When he returned to the large bed his member was standing to attention. Bright red and hard. "Spread those pretty little arms and legs of yours baby I have a surprise for you. " he nodded quickly and obeyed. I took the chance to tie his legs and arms to the bed. Once secure he tried to break free, with no luck I smiled and grabbed what I was most excited for. The vibrating cock ring.

"Do you wanna touch me baby? You can speak now."

"God yes Y/N I just wanna rip you out of that teasing underwear set and just take you right now. " he groans. The frustration evident in his speech. I gently grasp his thick member in my hand.