Roommates (Louis)

okay please dont get mad at me for not updating in 5 years alot of things happened and i turned 15 ten days ago you all probably thought i was dead but im not hellelujah

btw have you guys heard fireproof? asdfghjkjdbnnsl;

and daylight? (this is a 5sos song, listen to it on the side if you want.) dsbnjfdhenbs;

------------------

You had just got home from work. It was 6:00 PM , and you didn't see Louis anywhere. Louis is your roommate, and he usually never goes to bed early, ever.

"Louis?" You called.

No reply.

Suddenly there were faint sounds coming from upstairs, so you followed them. They led to Louis' room. "Mmmm [Y/N] you're so wet. Oooh just like that." Louis moaned. You cracked the door open a bit to see Louis laying on his bed, naked, and masturbating. You instantly felt yourself get wet. "[Y/N]!" Louis moaned/screamed. His hand was pumping his dick, fast. You leaned against the door, forgetting that it was slightly open. You fell in the room, and Louis quickly pulled the blankets over himself.

"[Y/N]! What are you doing here? You aren't supposed to be back for another 2 hours." Louis said.

"I was sent home early." You said. You noticed Louis biting his lip. You realized you had your hand in your pants. You were rubbing yourself, because Louis' moans turned you on. (yah bc come on)

"What are you doing there?" Louis asked with a wink. You took your hands out of your pants, and crawled on top of Louis. You tore the covers off, and hovered over him, while rubbing his 'manhood' teasingly.

"fuck." Louis moaned. Soon you were totally naked, hovering over Louis and kissing him roughly while stroking his manhood gently. (lol manhood)

You disconnected yours and Louis' lips, and trailed down to his dick.

You put the tip in your mouth, and twirled your tongue around the tip to tease him. "Dammit, take all of it." Louis whined.

You took it out of your mouth, Louis took a silver packet by the bed side table, and slid it on himself, and put it by your entrance. Louis instantly thrusted into you, hard, and rough. "Lou, I- oh my god." You moaned.

He went faster. "Moan my name babe." He said. You continued to moan his name. He pulled out and flipped you around so you were on your back. He rubbed his tip on your clit, gently teasing you. "Louis, god damn no teasing." You whined.

He shoved himself into you, and started a slow pace. Your walls began to tighten. "Louis, I'm almost there." You moaned. "Hold it for me babe." He said. He thrusted more and more. "Okay, you can cum.". He moaned. You came, and screamed Louis' name.

He pulled out of you, and fell down beside you.

"That..was..incredible." You said between pants.

He sat up, and smirked down at you. "Round two?"

------------------------

i made a soundcloud account lol and I'll be doing covers (most probably when im bored) so um, follow me??

@bestdirectionereverx

again im sooo sorry for not updating, and sorry for that last update. i deleted it now bc it was pathetic.

ilysm.

-EJ